Animal Crossing New Horizons Wiki Walkthrough Guide
Get latest tips and ticks, cheats, unlocks, item location, and a lot more on Animal Crossing
In this Animal Crossing New Horizons Wiki guide, you can get a ton of updates on the game. The game is massive with a lot of things to do, and also if you are struggling with something like making money then this guide will definitely help you. We had covered a lot of topics like money farming, construction tips, customization tips, how to set up islands, how to earn Miles, and a lot more. There are chances you might miss something very important in the game but do not worry check our Animal Crossing New Horizons Wiki guide every day for the latest updates.
Animal Crossing New Horizons Wiki
This wiki guide is divided into different sections. From beginners tips to various tips that will make you instant rich in Animal Crossing New Horizons.
- Animal Crossing New Horizon Beginners Guide: Starting fresh or want to know more about the game then this beginner’s guide will help you a lot.
- Vaulting Pole: Pole Vault lets you get over small rivers in Animal Crossing New Horizons that you couldn’t before. Here is how you can get one.
- How to make Eyebrows: Do you think your character is looking like a psychopath without eyebrow, here is how you can build one.
- Northern vs. Southern Hemisphere: Confused which hemisphere to choose in Animal Crossing New Horizons, check our guide.
- Move Tent: Tips on the best tent location and how to move a tent in Animal Crossing, placing the tent in the right place will help you a lot.
- How To Get The Ladder: A ladder is an essential tool in Animal Crossing New Horizons, read our guide to find how you can get one.
- Everything you can do at Resident Services: Resident Services is an important place in Animal Crossing, here is a guide on what you can do at this facility.
- Who Is Goldie In Animal Crossing: Every animal has its own personality, skills, gender and star sign. In this guide, you will get all the information you need about Goldie.
- The BEST Villagers: In this Animal Crossing: New Horizons guide, we will tell you who are the best villagers that are highly adored worldwide!
- How To Find Isabelle: Isabelle is one of the most important (and one of the cutest!) characters in Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
- Museum Guide: If you have just begun playing the game recently, you will not have the Museum on your island. Here is an guide how to unlock museum and what you can do in it.
- Everything About Julian: Interested to know everything about Animal Crossing New Horizons’ Julian? Then this guide is for you.
Multiplayer Guides & Tips:
- How To Play With Friends: Guide how to play in a team of 4 in Animal Crossing New Horizons on Nintendo Switch.
- How To Play Online: Multiplayer is free, but there is one condition to play online with friends in Animal Crossing New Horizons.
Make Money Guides:
- Farm Tarantulas: Spiders are creepy but selling them can give you a lot of money in Animal Crossing. Here is you can farm Tarantulas in Animal Crossing.
- Mole Cricket: It is tough to find Mole Cricket in Animal Crossing, but don’t worry we have a guide that can help you to catch this insect in the game.
- Create Hybrid Flowers: You can mix two flowers and combine them to make a unique new flower in Animal Crossing New Horizons.
- Grow Money on Trees: There is a way in Animal Crossing New Horizons where you can grow Bells on Trees.
- Get New DIY Recipes: DIY recipes are the key to craft and create new items in Animal Crossing New Horizons, check this guide on how to get new recipes.
- Earn Nook Miles: Want to learn a lot of Miles in Animal Crossing New Horizons, here is our Nook Miles farming guide that will help you to know every activity to earn Miles.
- Infinite Tarantula: Cost of 1 Tarantula is 8000 Bell, you can catch around 40 overnight and more.
- How To Trade A Villager: Don’t like a particular villager on your island? Do you wish you could trade them for someone else? Well, surprisingly, you can. Yes, it sounds strange but in reality, it’s not that bad.
- Nookazon: If you are looking to earn some Bells by selling something you don’t want, Nookazon makes it very easy.
- Rusted Parts Location: Unable to find Rusted Parts in Animal Crossing New Horizons then read this guide for the exact location to find the item in the game.
- Find CJ And Win Fishing Tournament: CJ organizes a fishing competition in Animal Crossing New Horizons, here is a guide on how you can find him and win fishing matches.
- Find Sahara: From Sahara, you can buy lovely rugs and wallpapers to decorate your house in Animal Crossing New Horizons.
- Stringfish Fish Location: Catching Stringfish in Animal Crossing New Horizons is one of the most difficult tasks. Check our guide to get more details on catching this fish.
- Cherry Blossom Trees: Cherry Blossom trees in Animal Crossing New Horizons offer a beautiful landscape, here is how you can find it.
- Golden Trout Fish Location: Guide on how to catch Golden Trout, a difficult fish to catch in Animal Crossing.
- Peacock Butterfly: Guide on how to catch Peacock Butterfly, sell them for 2500 bells.
- Iron Nuggets: Iron nuggets are one of the most needed resources in Animal Crossing New Horizons, check our guide on where to find this important resource.
- Ocarina: The Ocarina is a musical instrument in Animal Crossing New Horizons, this guide will show you where you can find one.
- List Of All Fishes, Price & Season: There are around eighty fishes in Animal Crossing, everyone has a different price tag and spawn in different seasons.
- Star Fragments Location: Star Fragment are rarest items in Animal Crossing New Horizons, to find them you will need to fulfill a special condition.
- Money Rock And Get Bells: Get money by breaking rocks, here is a guide on everything you must know about money rock in ACNH.
- Remove Villagers: Want to get rid of additional villagers in Animal Crossing New Horizons then check this guide.
- Find And Return Lost Items: Lost Items in Animal Crossing New Horizons are one of the most puzzling things in the game. This guide will show you how to find and return lost items in Animal Crossing New Horizons.
- Move & Rotate Furniture: Want help to shift your furniture to any other location then check this guide.
- How to Swim: Want some help to cross rivers, here is what you have to do.
- Share Dodo Codes And Invite Friends: You can play with your friends in Animal Crossing, for this, you will need to find an NPC who can help you with this.
- How To Time Travel: A small glitch can help you manipulate time in Animal Crossing. You can also do a lot of things in a short amount of time.
- Rename Your Island: Do you want to change your Island name in Animal Crossing, then you will need to follow this guide for more details.
- How To Get Saddled Bichir: If you love fishing you will need Saddled Bichir in Animal Crossing, this will help you to capture some of the toughest catches.
- Buy And Sells Turnips: This guide will show you the Turnip stalk market and when you can buy and sell turnips to make a profit in Animal Crossing New Horizons.
- Increase Inventory Space: Tips on how to increase inventory space in Animal Crossing New Horizons that will help you to carry more items.
- Grow A Palm Tree: Give your island a tropical look by growing palm trees on them in ACNH.
- Recover From A Wasp Sting: Wasp stings are painful and you will encounter them regularly in ACNH, here is how you can deal with wasp in Animal Crossing.
- How To Invite More Villagers to your Island: This guide will show you how to get more villagers to your island in Animal Crossing New Horizons.
- How To Catch Snapping Turtles: Catching Turtles is more or less like catching fishes in Animal Crossing New Horizons.
- How To Get Pets: Getting pets in Animal Crossing New Horizons is possible, but it isn’t as straightforward as you think.
- How To Unlock Terraforming: Animal Crossing New Horizons lets you do pretty much everything on your island but the game does not let you change the shape or bring new things early on in the game.
- How To Catch Flies: Flies are pesky little things in Animal Crossing New Horizons and in real life too, but catching flies in Animal Crossing New Horizons has a reward, unlike real life.
- How To Find And Catch Fleas: You can learn how to catch fleas in this guide.
- How To Easily Catch Frogs: This guide will show you how to catch frogs in Animal Crossing New Horizons.
- How To Catch Ants: Ants can be a real problem in real life but Animal Crossing New Horizons fans cannot get enough of catching bugs as the entire game is partially based on catching all the types of bugs that you can find.
- How To Use Rescue Services: Getting your way back can be a hard process and luckily you have the option of Rescue Services in the game.
- How To Use Dropbox To Sell Items: This guide will show you how to use the dropbox in Animal Crossing New Horizons.
- Unlock Expressions And Show Feelings: If you want to be more expressive in Animal Crossing New Horizons, you will need to read further. Learn how to unlock expressions and use them in the game.
- How To Delete Your Save Progress: The best part is the fact that you can start all over again whenever you like and this guide will show you how to delete saved data in Animal Crossing New Horizons.
- How To Change Your Island Tune: Not only can you create a new tune but you can also have some of Nintendo’s classic theme songs, read further here how to change the tune of your island in Animal Crossing New Horizons.
- How To Find Wisp And Bring His Spirits Back: This guide will show you catch the give spirits of Wisp and return it to the ghost.
- How To Get Items Quickly: This guide will show you the best ways to get items to decorate your island quickly.
- How To Get RARE Villagers & Islands: There’s a trick that’s being widely shared on social media which tells you a way to get rare villagers and islands in Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
- How To Get Pitfall Seeds: In this guide, you will know all about pitfall seeds – how to get them, craft them and use them.
- Unlock Redd’s Treasure Trawler And Museum Upgrade: In the new April update of Animal Crossing: New Horizons, players will meet new characters including Redd. Jolly Redd is a fox who comes to your island in his trawler to sell you some art and furniture. Now, is the art genuine or fake? That’s for the players to find out.
- Unlock Hedges And Shrubs: Shrubs look absolutely beautiful and add a pop of color to the greenery on your island. Hedges, on the other hand, are fences covered in leaves which will add a distinct and unique touch to different areas. Both of these elements will help to significantly improve the look of your island.
Unlock Tools & Construction Guides:
- Get a Backpack: Here are some cool backpacks you can unlock in Animal Crossing New Horizons.
- Get Shoes & Socks: Make your character look awesome by getting some shoes and socks in the game.
- Build Bridge: Want a permanent solution to cross rivers then here is a guide on how to build bridges in Animal Crossing New Horizons.
- The Flimsy Shovel: Using the Shovel you can collect more materials by hitting it against other things and collecting what drops off.
- Golden Shovel: Learn how to get this unbreakable shovel in Animal Crossing New Horizons.
- Build Stairs And Slopes: Stars and slopes are an integral part ACNH, here is a guide on how to build them and reach different spots.
- How To Make Paths: If you want to learn how to make paths in Animal Crossing New Horizons, this guide will show you the exact steps you need to take and complete the prerequisite tasks that you need.
- Flimsy Fishing Rod: To catch fish, however, you will require to have a fishing rod and you can learn here how to get your tiny little hands on one in this guide.
- How To Get Slingshot: Slingshot aren’t just childish but a great tool in Animal Crossing New Horizons as well, they serve a particular purpose and come in handy when popping balloons.
- How To Get Cutting Board: Animal Crossing New Horizons has a ton of things that are completely randomized and one of those is recipes for DIY things.
- Fish Bait: Reading this guide further will show you how you can get a fish bait in the game.
- The Golden Axe: Learn how to get your hands on this golden axe in Animal Crossing New Horizons.
- How To Pay Your Loan And Upgrade Your House: This guide will also show you how you can upgrade your house and how much you have to pay for each upgrade you make to your house.
- Creating And Sharing Your Custom Designs: Let’s start designing and uploading your own designs on clothes and almost everything else.
- How To Get Magic Wand: Want to change your dress instantly, or get bells from a merchant, then you will need to do magic in Animal Crossing.
- DIY Recipes & DIY Workbenches: In this guide, you will know how to build DIY workbenches and how to get more DIY recipes in Animal Crossing New Horizons.
- The Bunny Day Event: Bunny Day event is going to be held in every Animal Crossing New Horizons village to celebrate Easter this year.
- Increase Island Star Rating: Learn how to get 3-Star Ranking in Animal Crossing that will unlock new events with better rewards
- 15 Things To Do Daily In Animal Crossing: Here’s a daily checklist of the things to do every day in Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
- Fishing Tourney Underway: Now that everyone’s getting settled in their villages in Animal Crossing New Horizons, Nintendo has revealed that they are planning for new fishing events in the game.
- New Fish To Catch In May: Here is the list of new fish that you will see swimming in and around your island in May.
Stay tuned for more latest guides, tips on Animal Crossing New Horizons.