How To Get Infinite Tarantula In Animal Crossing New Horizons
Here is an trick that will help you to catch a lot of Tarantula and get rich quick in Animal Crossing New Horizons.
Tarantulas cost 8000 bells each and if you can get an unlimited supply of these tiny spiders you can get rich really fast in Animal Crossing New Horizons. It may sound fake, but it is true you can catch a lot of tarantulas in Animal Crossing New Horizons without minimum efforts and earn a lot of money. This is one of the best ways to get thousands of bells instantly. But this requires a bit of groundwork, and once you are done with building the island suitable for Tarantula they will keep on spawning. That means you can catch almost infinite Tarantulas in Animal Crossing New Horizons. Here is a full guide.
How to catch Inifinte Tarantulas in Animal Crossing New Horizons?
To get unlimited Tarantulas that can make you rich in Animal Crossing New Horizons you have to do two important things. First is to get a Nook Miles Ticket to travel to Tarantulas Island and second to set up the island conditions for farming the spiders.
How to get Nook Miles Ticket?
To catch Tarantulas you have to visit Tarantual Island that requires Nook Miles Ticket. Each ticket costs 2000 Miles. To earn Miles complete daily activities from Nook Miles App. Also if it is your birthday you can get 2000 Miles for free. You can also get a free Nook Miles Ticket if you replay Tom Nook’s debt of 5000 Miles. After completing all these grab a ticket to travel to another Island on Mystery Island Tour. Visit Nook Stop in Resident Services to buy another ticket.
How to farm infinite Tarantulas?
Now once you are on Tarantula island, you have to change the condition of the island to breed a lot of Tarantulas. This will make other bugs disappear but this is worth trying. Every spider will give you 8000 bells so why not? Do the following things to make the island a breeding point for Tarantulas.
- Make sure you visit Tarantula Island during May after 9 PM and the weather must be rainy.
- Clear out the land completely, cut down all the trees, remove tree stomp, pull down all weeds and flowers.
- The patch of land must be clear because Tarantulas are ground bugs so they will not appear if there is a forest.
- The next important thing is to scare away all the bugs from the island. Either catch them or scare them away.
- After removing all the flowers, trees, weed, etc no bugs will spawn except Wharf Roches. You can scare them away.
- Dig a hole around you to avoid getting bitten by the spider. Even if Tarantula bites, you will faint and respawn back on the ship. You can return back and start catching them. Best is to avoid getting bitten, just dig holes. When the Tarantula starts chasing you, they will stop around the holes. This is the easiest way to catch Tarantulas in Animal Crossing New Horizons.
Follow these six steps to catch unlimited Tarantulas in Animal Crossing New Horizons. It is best to upgrade your Pocket Space. You can catch max of 40 Tarantulas in one visit with an upgraded Pocket Space. Each will cost 8000 bells, so you make 320,000 bells. If you want more money sell them to Flick. This is how you can catch infinite Tarantulas in Animal Crossing New Horizons.
Check our Animal Crossing New Horizons Wiki guide for more latest tips, tricks, guides, unlocks, and a lot more.