Spiders have been creeping out people since the dawn of time, but Animal Crossing lets you make a ton of money by trading them if you want to earn a lot of money quickly. Then this guide will help you, check out how to farm tarantulas in Animal Crossing New Horizons.
How To Quickly Farm Tarantulas In Animal Crossing New Horizons
This might seem weird but there is a ton of money involved in harvesting tarantulas in Animal Crossing New Horizons, this is a neat little trick that not many people are aware of. You stand to earn up to 8000 Bells each time your harvest Tarantulas in Animal Crossing New Horizons.
- You can visit the Tarantula island and this will allow you to get a ton of money, the best part of this guide is the fact that you can create your own Tarantula island too.
- The first part involves visiting Tarantula island, for this you will have to go to the airport and select the Mystery Tour option. This isn’t guaranteed to bring you to Tarantula island and will cost you about 2000 Nook Miles.
- The Mystery Tours are random and there is no guarantee that it will bring you to your preferred destination.
- The second option is to create the Tarantula island, and this method seems easier than it actually is. All you have to do is create the perfect environment for the Tarantulas and wait for them to appear.
- All you have to do is purchase a Mystery Tour ticket and land at any random island, from here if you aren’t on the Tarantula island, what you need to do is clear out everything.
The Tarantulas prefer there be no man-made obstacles and they are fond of flat surfaces, creating this perfect environment will bring Tarantulas to the new island soon enough. There is a way to get infinite Tarantula in Animal Crossing New Horizons, check this guide for more details. This is all there is to know about how to farm Tarantulas in Animal Crossing New Horizons.
Check our Animal Crossing New Horizons Wiki guide for more latest tips, tricks, guides, unlocks, and a lot more.