How To Catch The Rare Walker Cicada Easily In Animal Crossing: New Horizons
Walker Cicada is not an easy to catch bug in Animal Crossing: New Horizons, it is available only for few months and if you want to catch this bug then read this guide.
Walker Cicada in Animal Crossing New Horizons is a rare bug that is only available for a few months. If you are looking forward to catching the Walker Cicada, check out our tips on how to do it easily.
How To Catch The Walker Cicada In Animal Crossing: New Horizons
As you may have known by now that there are a few special things that are only available in the game depending on what hemisphere of the world that you live in and what time of the year it is.
For those who are affectionate towards bugs or simply are looking forward to adding to your museum in Animal Crossing New Horizons, the Walker Cicada is available in the game right now. That is if you live in the Northern Hemisphere. There are other rare things that you can catch like the Ray in Animal Crossing New Horizons, which is available right now, so go check it out.
Coming back to the Walker Cicada, the bug is like real life in ACNH and will only be found on the trunks of fruit or hardwood trees. It has a grayish-brown color to it and will make chirping sounds which should be enough to alert you that there is a Walker Cicada near to your location.
- To catch this rare bug, all you need is a net. A flimsy net would do just fine, or if you have access to a better net that works too.
- Before you jump and chase after it, you will need to be discreet and not scare off the bug, so approach with care and move sneakily towards it.
- When you’re close enough to swing and catch it, swing your net and you will successfully catch it, catching the bug can be easy, it is the finding part that can be really difficult if you do not know when and where to look.
- The Walker Cicada will only spawn on your island between the months of August and September from 8 am to 5 pm. This only applies to those who live in the Northern Hemisphere.
- If you live in the Southern Hemisphere you will have to try your luck in the months of February and March between 8 am to 5 pm.
Animal Crossing New Horizons makes the availability of everything seem lifelike and you will need to log into the game at the correct time or you can use this simple time travel trick to manipulate time in Animal Crossing New Horizons.
When you catch the Walker Cicada you can keep it at your museum if you are into collecting bugs or you can simply sell it to Nook’s Cranny for 400 Bells in return. This is all there is to know about how to catch the Walker Cicada in Animal Crossing New Horizons, make sure to check out other guides on Animal Crossing New Horizons right here.