In Animal Crossing New Horizons, Resident Services is a highly important building to visit. In this guide, you will learn what you can do at Resident Services in the game. From unlocking customization to selling items and getting brand new upgrades. There are an of activities unlocked at this facility, this guide will give you every detail on what you can do in Resident Services in Animal Crossing New Horizon.
What is Resident Services?
Resident Services will help you to run your island, this a place where you will unlock a workbench, buy items, sell items, etc. You can also renovate Resident Sevices and unlock more new options. It is your hub to get help, to unlock new travel points, sell off items or buy new ones. Here is a list of things you can do at Resident Services in Animal Crossing New Horizons.
1. Tom Nook – Tom Nook will be always available in Resident Services if you are unsure what to do next to go and visit him. You can get free advice from Tom Nook on your next job. Tom will guide you on expansion, renovation, relocation, etc. Next is Isabelle, meet here to expand your Island.
2. Unlock Workbench – Craft items using DIV Recipes, you will find a workbench in Resident Services. But first, you will have to pay off your 5000 Miles Loan. At Resident Services talk to Tom Nook to customize your workbench.
3. Buy & Sell Items – The next important thing you can do is trade items which will help you to get some Bells. There is a loan to repay, after which you can travel to another island and explore the game. So Resident Services will be a place for you to trade items. You can grab some decent money here. There are more NPCs in the game with whom you can sell items. One of them is Flick, who will pay you more for Tarantulas, the base price is 8000 bells.
4. Nook Stop – Nook Stop is a terminal in Resident Services. You can grab some very useful tools and exclusive items from Nook Stop. It also acts as your ATM to deposit or withdraw bells. You can view the catalog to buy Nook Miles exclusive items.
5. Recycle Box – There is a box in Resident Services called a Recycle box. Items picked up by followers during Party Play will be deposited in this box. So when you are done with Party Play go to Resident Services and collect them from the Recycle box.
So these are all the primary things you can do Resident Sevices in Animal Crossing New Horizons. Stay tuned for more updates on the game and do check our Animal Crossing New Horizon Wiki guide for the latest tips and tricks.