Wasp stings are awfully painful and unwanted things in life and the same is carried in Animal Crossing New Horizons, though they do not pose any harm in the game they can leave you with a disfigured face if not treated. This guide will show you how to recover from a bee sting in Animal Crossing New Horizons.
How To Recover From A Wasp Sting In Animal Crossing New Horizons
The worst part of this ordeal is that you will never know when a bee or a wasp will sting you, they often have nests up in trees and since most of the game requires you to cut down trees this is one aspect that you might run into often.
Luckily, Wasp stings are harmless but they do leave you with a puffy eye and though it won’t stop you from progressing, it will raise questions among other villagers and all your photographs will have you with a puffy shut-eye.
How To Buy Medicine In Animal Crossing New Horizons
- To recover from a bee sting, you will have to consume medicine, this medicine is easily available and you can even craft it pretty easily. To purchase the medicine all you have to do is go to Timmy at the Resident Service Center and buy it for a sum of 400 Bells.
- That is all, you can take the medicine immediately and it will recover you in an instant from the bee sting.
- You can even craft the medicine if you don’t want to spend 400 Bells every time a bee or a wasp stings you.
How To Craft Medicine In Animal Crossing New Horizons
When you get stung by a wasp, talk to villagers nearby and one of them will hand you the recipe for the medicine, without the recipe you won’t be able to craft the medicine.
- All you need are two things to craft this medicine, and they are the wasp nest and a clump of weeds. Now, this might seem silly, going back to the same tree will not get you stung again as they wasps would have left by now, leaving their nest behind.
- Grab the wasp nest and look for a clump of weeds nearby and you’re all set to craft your own medicine. Craft it and take the medicine to instantly heal you from the wasp sting.
How To Avoid Getting Stung By A Wasp in Animal Crossing
- As soon as you see the Wasp nest fall down, make sure that you run as far as possible, while running, make sure that you do not have any equipment in your hand. Find the first building that is the closest to you and enter inside.
- You need to make sure that you do not have any equipment in your hand as you will need to press A to enter a building. Once inside the wasps won’t chase you and you can be at ease.
How To Catch A Wasps In Animal Crossing New Horizons
- Catching a wasp is in fact easy, first, you need to make sure that when you are shaking or axing down a tree that you have a net in your inventory.
- As soon as you see the wasp nest fall down, run away for a bit. You need to remember that the wasps are faster than you, so going a bit far until they are out of the screen is enough.
- Quickly equip the net in your hands and as soon as they wasps come to attack you press A on your controller to catch them.
This is all there is to know about how to recover from a wasp sting in Animal Crossing New Horizons. For more updates, tips and tricks on ACNH please check our Animal Crossing New Horizons Wiki guide.