Migratory Locust in Animal Crossing: New Horizons is a rare bug that only is available for a certain time of the year. If you are wondering how to catch this elusive bug, this guide will explain the entire process.
How To Catch the Migratory Locust in Animal Crossing: New Horizons
The developers of Animal Crossing New Horizons, pay meticulous attention when introducing critters in the game to mimic their presence feel natural. The Migratory Locust is another rare bug like the Walker Cicada in Animal Crossing New Horizons and to catch it you will need to know about the behavior of the insect.
As grasshoppers are, the Migratory Locust is easily one of the rarest and least spawning insects in the game. Players have spent hours trying to locate the bug to no avail, but we’ve uncovered on how to find this rare bug easily.
- The Migratory Locusts as its name is isn’t going to be around for a long time, but you still have a lot of time on your hands as you can find it on your island from the months of August to November from 8 am to 7 pm.
- This will give you a large enough window to spot and catch one of these critters, catching this rare bug is going to be on the minds of everyone who likes to collect bugs for their museum and if you are one of those players, you should start searching immediately.
- To catch the Migrating Locusts, you will need to search players near water bodies, so start looking around rivers, ponds, and other places.
- If you happen to spot one, proceed carefully and do not make a lot of noise as they can run away and disappear again.
- Take out your flimsy net, or any other net that you have and walk towards it sneakily, once close enough swing your net and hopefully you will catch it.
Finding it is the hardest part and catching is relatively easy. Once you catch it, you can sell it for 600 Bells or you can keep it at your museum to show off your rare insect collection. This is all there is to know about how to catch the Migrating Locust in Animal Crossing New Horizons. Make sure to check out more guides on Animal Crossing New Horizons right here.