Watch Dogs Legion Wiki Walkthrough Guide
Watch Dogs Legion is huge and you will love to know what more you can do. This Wiki guide will be your roadmap.
Watch Dogs Legion is a massive open-world game and this time Ubisoft has made it even bigger. You can just recruit anyone in this game. Almost anyone, a nanny, a police officer, a beekeeper, businessman, guard, taxi driver, etc. No matter whom you see every civilian can be your army. His or her traits can be useful or bad for the objective so it is necessary to pick the right person. The more you play the more you know, here is a Watch Dogs Legion Wiki guide. A comprehensive article that includes is wide coverage of this game. You can read the latest information on game tips, unlocks, gadgets, cheat codes, secret places, customizations, Easter eggs, etc. We had put our army to dig everything in Watch Dogs Legion and this Wiki guide will be our point of contact. Let’s take London Back!
Watch Dogs Legion Wiki
Operatives & Character Recruitment Guides
- Recruit Legendary Operator “Beekeeper”: Beekeeper is one of the best operatives in Watch Dogs Legion, you will come across a mission to recruit this person. Know where to find Beekeeper as well.
- Recruit the Street Magician Granny: Watch Dogs Legion is full of surprises, certain characters are exciting enough to try at least once. Like the old Grand Mother’s or Grannies.
- Unlock Best Operatives: Anarchist+, Drone Expert+, Professional Hitman, Spy+, Beekeeper+, Gateway Drive+, Football Hooligan+, Hacker+, etc.
- How To Get Aiden Pearce: Looking for answers where to find Aiden Pearce in Watch Dogs Legion then check this guide.
- How Many Recruits Can You Have In Watch Dogs: Legion: You can recruit plenty of NPCs in Watch Dogs: Legion. Each character will bring different abilities and weapons. Check out how many you can recruit.
- Recruit NPCs Having Negative Opinion Of DedSec: Here’s how to recruit NPCs who don’t like DedSec in Watch Dogs: Legion.
- Best Starting Operative: Selecting your first operative or starting character in Watch Dogs: Legion will offer you perks and abilities. Check out what skills you can get.
- Play As The Queen: A lot of people want to play as Queen Elizabeth II in Watch Dogs: Legion. While she remains a popular figure check out where you can play as her.
- Create Your Own Character: Wondering if or not you can create your own character in Watch Dogs Legion. Follow this guide and you will get your answers.
- How to Unlock Anarchist: Anarchists can use Smoke Bomb on enemies and he is immune to all kinds of gas attacks.
- Where to Find Street Artist: You will find Street artists redecorating walls of buildings. Learn where to find them in this guide.
- Best Playable Character: Get tips on some of the best operatives.
- Where to Find John Wick: Unlock John Wick in Watch Dogs Legion by following this process.
- How to Unlock Prestige Operatives: All the tips and tricks are mentioned in this quick guide.
- Spy Location: Where to Find a Spy in Watch Dogs Legion.
- How to Get a Hacker: This is how to get a skilled hacker.
- What Happens if an Operative Dies? Get you answer here.
Tips and Tricks
- System Requirements: Checkout what hardware is required to run Watch Dogs Legion on different resolutions like 1080p, 1440p and 4K. RTX and GTX configs are separately added in this guide.
- Clear Wanted Levels: Want to get rid of Chase Drones and police then check this guide.
- Beginners Guide: Things you must know before you start playing Watch Dogs Legion.
- Switch Characters: Want to switch Operative, check this guide for Team tips and tricks.
- PC Control Guides: Full list of all mouse and keyboard controls for Watch Dogs Legion. Refer to this guide to learn about all the controls as well as how to set custom settings.
- Gamepad Control Guides: In this guide, you can get info about all Watch Dogs Legion console controls. This includes how to drive, how to fight, use drones, etc.
- Save Game Location: Want to know from where you can backup or download Watch Dogs Legion Save Game Files?
- Best Game Settings Guide: Watch Dogs Legion has various options like Permadeath, Melee Mode, etc. This guide will help you in understanding all the options and tips on which one to turn off.
- Graphics Optimization Guides: On PC you can optimize Watch Dogs Legion graphics to make it look better and unlock higher fps. If you have an RTX card then check our tips on what to do with the settings.
- District Defiance: You can turn districts defiant in Watch Dogs: Legion by completing Red Icon missions. Check out how to liberate boroughs in Watch Dogs: Legion.
- Watch Dogs Legion Cheat Codes: Unhappy or bored with hacking, then what about cheat codes? If you are looking for answers on how to type cheat codes in Watch Dogs Legion then read this.
- Replay Missions: No, you can’t replay the same mission again and again.
- How To Fix Freezing Issues On PC, Xbox One, And PS4: Step by step guide to solve issues.
- How to Download 4k HD Texture Packs: Step by Step process to get super crisp textures.
- Low FPS, Graphics Settings & Crash Fixes Guide: Improve performance on PC with these tricks.
- Stealth Kill: Learn how to perform a Take Down or kill an enemy silently in Watch Dogs Legion.
- How to fight: Learn to punch, kick, perform a finisher move.
- How To Change Difficulty Levels: You can choose three levels of difficulty in Watch Dogs Legion. Also, Permadeath is a unique feature of the game, it can make the game more challenging.
- Gun Combat Guide: Wondering how to win every gun combat in Watch Dogs Legion, here’s your answer.
- Melee Combat Guide: Want to win every melee combat in Watch Dogs Legion, read some of the best tips to get an upper hand.
- Quickly Heal In Watch Dogs: Legion: You can heal easily in Watch Dogs: Legion but you will also need to increase your max health. Check out how to do it here on Gamer Tweak.
- Break Enemy Defense: This is how to break enemy guard and lower their defense position in Watch Dogs: Legion.
- How To Easily Distract Enemies: Distracting enemies in Watch Dogs: Legion will give you a small window to escape or take them down. Check out how to distract enemies in WDL.
- How to Find and Kill VIPs: You will have to find and kill VIPs in Watch Dogs Legion to free and unlock localities in London.
Gadgets & Weapons Guide
- Unlock Spider Bot: Robot spider that can hack into servers by passing through cables and vents.
- What Are Tech Points: No Tech Points, no Upgrades. They are like in-game currency to buy new items, here is everything about Tech Points.
- Unlock & Change Weapons Skins: You can customize and print weapons in Watch Dogs Legion. Here is a guide on how to get new skins, where to print guns, etc.
- All Weapons Guide: Know about guns as well as how to get and change them.
- How to Equip Silencer: Make stealth kills by attaching a silencer to your weapon.
- How to Customize Weapons & Vehicles: Check out this customization guide to know more details.
- How to Holster your Weapon: Find out how to do it with this simple process.
- How to Upgrade Weapons: Deal greater damage with upgraded weapons.
- How to Switch Weapons: Cycle through weapons quickly.
How To’s & Unlock
- Hack a Cargo Drone: Hack a passing cargo drone and ride to explore the city from heights.
- How To Recruit: Remember these points before you hire new NPC’s in your team.
- How to enter Red Zone: Restricted Areas are marked as Red on Mini-map, they are heavily guarded by the military. Here are some tips to complete missions in Restricted Areas.
- Unlock New Stencils: Stencils are Spray Paints, a kind of DedSec propaganda to aware of people. There are 47 locations in Watch Dogs Legion to spray paint and raise funds.
- How To Get Money (ETO) Fast: Fast and easy ways to earn money (ETO) in Watch Dogs: Legion.
- How To Hack: In Watch Dogs: Legion you can hack almost everything. From weapons, drones, to traps everything can be hacked. Check out how to hack.
- How To Change Character Appearance: You can change how your character looks while completing various missions in the game.
- How to use Photo Mode: Using the photo mode in Watch Dogs: Legion is very easy. Here’s how to take pictures with this tool. Access & save your memories via photos.
- How Long To Beat Watch Dogs Legion: Curious to know how long to beat Watch Dogs Legion, get your answers right here.
- How To Redeem Preorder Code: Here’s a quick guide on how to redeem Watch Dogs Legion preorder bonus DLC.
- How To Sprint And Run Faster: Learn how to get to another location quickly.
- How To Crouch & Sneak Around: Here’s how to Crouch and Sneak around in Watch Dogs Legion.
- How To Easily Dodge And Counter Attacks: You can dodge and counter attacks in Watch Dogs: Legion to create an opportunity of attack for yourself. Check out how to dodge and counter attack.
- How to Surrender: You can opt to surrender or die in Watch Dogs Legion while playing with Permadeath mode on. Find out how to do it through this guide.
- How to Get Pig Mask: Learn how to easily unlock the famous Pig Mask.
- How to Buy Cars: Know all about purchasing cars in this game.
- How to Paint Cars (Customization): This is everything you need to know about painting your vehicles.
- How to Use Deep Profiler: What is it and how to use it? Learn about it here.
- How to Unlock Defalt Mask: Check out how exactly you can get your hands on this one.
- Into the Void Guide – Choose Skye Larsen’s Fate: Should you kill or upload Skye Larsen in Watch Dogs Legion?
- How to Speed Up or Change Time: Know how to skip or pass time with this tip.
- How to Get Rid of Operatives: Remove or Delete operatives like this!
- How to Arrest Characters: Read this quick guide to get the answer to your question.
- How to Get Invisible Spy Car: Feel like James Bond with the futuristic Spy Car.
- Missions List and how to Complete them: Know about the main missions in this guide.
- How to Get WD credits: WD credits are a currency and here’s how to get more of it.
- How to Destroy AI Blueprint: There are two ways to do that. Find out all about it in this guide.
- Does Watch Dogs Legion support Crossplay? Get your answer right here.
- How to Change Hair: Want to change the Hair Style to add more customization? Do it this way.
- How to Get City of London Photograph Evidence: Guide to help you complete this tricky challenge.
- How to Get New Outfits: Buy new clothes and change your dress in Watch Dogs Legion.
- How to Unlock Medical Clinic Door: How to complete Lost in Process quest and investigate the AR Footage in Watch Dogs: Legion.
- How to Enable Iron Man Mode: Want a challenge? Then turn on the Iron Man Mode.
- How to Fast Travel: Save time and find ways to travel faster across the open world of this game.
- How to Complete Light a Spark quest: These tips will help you out.
- How to Save your Game: Keep track of your save progress and ensure that you don’t lose it with this method.
Trophies & Collectibles Guide
- Hack The Planet Trophy: It is a rare trophy achievement in Watch Dogs Legion.
- Unlock You Don’t See Me Trophy: The description of the trophy reads “Escape a Pursuit Level 5 doing a Statue Emote.”
- Camden Paste Up Locations: You can increase the defiance of Camden by spray painting all 8 locations.
- City Of Westminster Paste Up Locations: You can increase the defiance of City of Westminster by spray painting all 9 locations. This also unlocks a exclusive operative.
- City Of London Paste Up Locations: You can increase the defiance of City of London by spray painting all 3 locations. This also unlocks an exclusive operative.
- Watch Dogs Legion Mask Locations: Don’t miss any new masks – know how to get them all here.
- Darts Game Locations: Here are all the Darts Game Locations in Watch Dogs Legion.
- Achievements and Trophies Guide: All the information about the achievements you can get in this game.
Reviews, Opinion & Features:
- Can you play Watch Dogs Legion offline: Want to know if this game is playable offline.
- Watch Dogs Legion Multiplayer Mode: If you are wondering if Watch Dogs: Legion has multiplayer – co-op or competitive – get your answers right here.
- Watch Dogs: Legion Review: Watch Dogs: Legion delivers on every promise it made before launch. It is a great game for you to sit down and invest yourself over the weekend.
Watch Dogs Legion Wiki guide is under construction and will be updated regularly. You can bookmark this page to save your time and do not forget to scan through our Youtube channel also.