Ever since Watch Dogs Legion launched, players across the world have been facing crashing and freezing issues on almost platforms — PC, PS4 and Xbox One. Irrespective of the platform you are playing Watch Dogs Legon on, if you are having either crashing or freezing issue the guide will help you to fix these issues.
Why does Watch Dogs: Legion keep crashing?
There are hundreds of people who have so far experienced a variety of issues with Watch Dogs Legion crashing. Here are certain reasons why the game is crashing:
- It crashes whenever you recruit a new character in the game
- Has issues with DirectX 12 on PC
- Hard crashes with no error code on PC, PS4, and Xbox One
How to stop Watch Dogs: Legion crashing
We have already mentioned almost all possible reasons behind its crashing issue. Here are some of the fixes that you can use for common problems on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
- Make sure you have installed the latest Nvidia or AMD Graphics card on your PC.
- Make sure there are no unnecessary apps running in the background
- Lower graphics settings can trigger a crash on lower-end hardware
- Make sure you are using the latest version of Windows 10
How to stop Watch Dogs: Legion crashing on PS4
- In order to fix Watch Dogs: Legion crashing issue on PS4, you need to check for the update by highlighting the game and hitting the options button on the controller.
- Make sure your PS4 device is kept in a well-ventilated place.
How to stop Watch Dogs: Legion crashing on Xbox One
In order to fix the crashing issue on Xbox One, you need to follow these simple steps:
- Make sure you have downloaded the latest patch
- Make sure Xbox One is placed in a well-ventilated place.
These are some Watch Dog Legion’s crashing and freezing fixes that might help you to improve performance on PC, Xbox One and PS4.