Cyberpunk 2077 is a huge game, with massive open-world experience it is easy to miss some of the coolest things in the game. Not to worry, in this CP2077 Wiki guide I will share a lot of guides, cheats, and tricks you can try in the game. Other than playing the main story, this Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki guide will act as a window to unlock amazing new weapons, armors, upgrades, secret endings, secret quests, and more.
CP2077 Wiki guide is updated daily with collectibles, trophy guides, gear locations, walkthroughs, and some Cyberpunk 2077 cheats as well. Know about lifepaths, attributes, character perks, combat tips, character customization, and how it all impacts your gameplay.
Make sure to bookmark this page and come back to it for more latest Cyberpunk 2077 guides. You don’t want to miss out on all the things you can do in Cyberpunk 2077 – the most awaited game of recent times!
Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki
This wiki guide is divided into sections which will help you find topics much easier. It will be updated with articles perfect for beginners as well as advanced players.
CP2077 Beginners Tips
- Fast Travel Guide: Here’s how to use and unlock all points.
- How to Change Difficulty: There are four different difficulty settings in Cyberpunk 2077 — Easy, Normal, Hard, and Very Hard.
- How Long to Beat CP2077? Find out the story campaign length and more information about how long it takes to beat Cyberpunk 2077.
- CP2077 Max Level Cap? The max level cap in Cyberpunk 2077 will show you to what level you can progress and earn XP.
- Character Creation & Customization Guide: You can create and customize characters in Cyberpunk 2077 and change the appearance of your character of V using Cyberware and more.
- Character Perks and Attributes Guide: Character Level Up can confuse you in Cyberpunk 2077, this guide brings in detail on developing the strongest character in the game.
- Upgrade Your Weapons & Gear: Here’s a quick guide covering the simplest way to upgrade weapons and armor in Cyberpunk 2077.
- How Many Acts Are There In CP2077?: Ever since the game released, there are tons of players who have been curious to know how many acts are there in CP2077 if that’s you then look no further as we have got you covered.
- Equip And Use Quickhacks: Confused about how to use quickhacks then read this guide.
- How To Lose Police? Want to escape the NCPD after a crime? Here’s how to lose the cops in Cyberpunk 2077. Best and easiest ways to drop police wanted levels.
CP2077: Character Upgrades Guide
- Best Starting Attributes: Continue to read this guide and find everything you need to know.
- Best Skills To Level Up: Check out which skills to upgrade early for the best gameplay.
- How To Level Athletics: Find the easiest ways to level up Athletics in Cyberpunk 2077 by simply following this guide.
- Respec Guide: Know how to Reset Perks, Skill Points, & Attribute Points.
- How To Level Up Fast: To level up fast in Cyberpunk 2077 you will need to complete jobs that offer the most XP. Check out here which jobs to complete.
- How To Get More Ram? Ram in Cyberpunk 2077 helps players to perform hacks and quickhacks. You can use multiple methods to get more ram.
- How To Get Clothing Sets: Clothing Sets in Cyberpunk 2077 are cosmetic items that you can wear on top of your armor.
- How to Stop Overheating: Here’s how to stop overheating in Cyberpunk 2077.
- Best Cyberware Locations: Here is how to find the best upgrades in Cyberpunk 2077. Top Cyberware you must never miss.
- Tranquilizer rounds for Projectile Launch Systems: Mod that helps you take out enemies with one shot hit. Check how to get them here.
- Smart Link Cyberware: Here’s how to get Smart Link Cyberware in Cyberpunk 2077.
- Level Up Cold Blood Skill: The cold blood skill in Cyberpunk 2077 is tied to the Cool Attribute. Check out how to level up Cold Blood and get a passive bonus.
- Level Up Crafting: Leveling up crafting in Cyberpunk 2077 helps to yield better quality of weapons, armors, and other items. Check out how to do it here.
- Quickly Level Up Engineering: To level up engineering in Cyberpunk 2077 you will need to perform certain actions or check out this trick to level up engineering instantly.
- Legendary Subdermal Armor Mod: Here’s a quick guide on how to get Legendary Subdermal armor mod in Cyberpunk 2077.
- Best Ripperdoc Upgrades: Shortlisted must have cyberware to become unbeatable in CP2077.
- Animals Knuckles Legendary Mod: Here’s a quick guide on where to buy Animals Knuckles mod for Gorilla Arms in Cyberpunk 2077.
- Epic Fast Rotor Mantis Blades Mod: Once you equipped Fast Rotor mod, the attack speed of Mantis Blades will be increased by 35%.
- Mantis Blade Electrical Damage Mod: Here’s a quick guide on where to get an Electrical Damage mod in Cyberpunk 2077.
- Clothing Mods: Clothing mods in Cyberpunk 2077 are items that you can set on your clothes to increase the armor stats and give players a better chance of taking on enemies.
CP2077: Tips & Tricks
- Life Path Guide: Which Life Path should you choose and how does it change your character’s story and gameplay? We’ve explained all about it in this guide.
- Can you Change your Lifepath? Do you want to switch your alliances? See if it is possible to change your Life Paths or even reset them completely.
- Can you Join a Gang? You do have to work with a lot of gangs in Cyberpunk 2077, but can you join them? Find out the correct answer in this guide.
- Can you play Cyberpunk 2077 in the third person? Many players are wondering if this option is available in the game? Find out here.
- Can you Buy Houses? Wondering whether or not can you buy houses in Cyberpunk 2077? Follow this guide to know the answers.
- All Gangs in Cyberpunk 2077: Here’s everything you need to know about the hardcore Gangs that dominate Night City.
- Photo Mode Guide: Cyberpunk has an in-depth photo mode option and if you are wondering how to use Photo Mode and take pictures, here’s a quick guide for that.
- Cyberpunk 2077 Cybernetics Guide: Learn everything on cybernetics and cyberware implants in Cyberpunk 2077 right here in this guide.
- Unlock All Endings: There are five main endings in Cyberpunk 2077.
- Unlock Secret Ending: To unlock the secret ending in Cyberpunk 2077, players will need to have a good relationship with Johnny Silverhand and complete these quests.
- Can You Change Your Hairstyle?: Can you change your hair in Cyberpunk 2077? Find out here.
- Increase Inventory Size: Increase your carry capacity and inventory size to carry more items as you roam freely in Cyberpunk 2077.
CP2077: How To Guides
- How To Open Inventory: Here’s how to open inventory in Cyberpunk 2077 on PC, PS4, PS5 and Xbox One, Series X|S.
- How to Skip Time: Change the time of Day with this simple method.
- How to Heal: Know how to heal yourself fast.
- How to Use Braindance Editor: You can use the braindance editor in Cyberpunk 2077 to relive past memories of other characters and discover clues and additional information
- How To Change Keybinds: Check out this Rebind Controls Guide.
- How To Disable Double Tap To Dodge & Rebind Dodge Key: Get your preferred key by checking out this guide.
- How to Hack: You need to complete a mini-game to break Cyberpunk 2077 Breach Protocol to hack a system. Find out how hacking works in this game.
- How To Win Fight In Kabuki: Here’s a step by step guide on how to win the Fight in Kabuki in Cyberpunk 2077.
- How To Unlock Doors: How to Open Closed Doors in CP2077? Know best ways to Force open doors or disarm locks in our guide on How to unlock Doors in Cyberpunk 2077.
- How To Get More Outfits & Change Clothes: Here’s how to change clothes & change your appearance. Also, know how to get more new outfits & cool items from clothing shops in Night City.
- How To Stash Item in CP2077: Find out how to stash items and store them elsewhere and how to increase carry weight capacity as well.
- How To Unlock Good Ending: Want to live forever or die?
- How To Read Shards Easily: Here’s how to read shards in CP2077 & decrypt encrypted Shards.
- How to return CP2077 and get a refund: How to Request Refund for Cyberpunk 2077 PS4 & Xbox digital purchases & physical copies from retailers. Return the game & get your money back.
- How To Tag Enemies: Cyberpunk 2077: Here’s a quick guide on how to tag an enemy in Cyberpunk on PC, PS4, and Xbox.
- How To Disable Copyrighted Music? Here’s a quick guide on how to disable Copyrighted music in Cyberpunk 2077.
- How To Get Harris IP Address? Here are the steps to get Harris IP address in Cyberpunk 2077’s The Hunt side job? Find out here.
- How To Use Phone To Call And Text: Here’s how to use your Phone in Cyberpunk 2077 to call someone or send a text message. Check out how to access the phone and speak to characters.
- How To Get All Special Outfits & Johnny’s Clothes: Here’s a quick guide covering how to get all special outfits in Cyberpunk 2077.
- How To Crack The Ritual Shard & Beat Zaria Hughes: How to crack the Ritual Shard in Cyberpunk 2077 Cyberpsycho Sighting: Bloody Ritual (Encrypted Shard). Also, learn how to beat Zaria Hughes.
- How To Scan Yorinobu’s Datapad & Security System: Here’s a quick guide covering how to scan Yorinobu’s data in Cyberpunk 2077.
- How To Beat Sasquatch Aka Matilda K. Rose:
CP2077: Combat Guides
- How To Holster Weapons: Wondering how to put away your gun fast so that you don’t draw attention to yourself in Night City?
- How To Neutralize Enemies: Here’s how to perform non-lethal takedowns using stealth or non-lethal weapons.
- How To Throw Knives: You can use throwing knives for a stealth approach. So if you don’t prefer guns, find out more about this.
- Dual Wield Weapons in Cyberpunk 2077? Get your answer here.
CP2077: Weapons Guides
- Weapon Classes Explained: There are powerful weapons, tech weapons, melee, smart weapons, and cyberware. Here’s more you need to know about them.
- Remove Weapon Mods And Attachments: Have you added a wrong weapon and attachment, or do you want to add another more powerful mod to your weapon? Here’s how to remove them.
- Where To Buy & Get Ammo: Best ways to find and get ammo in Cyberpunk 2077. Also, find out where to buy it easily.
- Where to find Mantis Blades: Make sure to have at least 20 Street Cred and 16,000 eddies to unlock Mantis Blades in Cyberpunk 2077.
- How To Find & Equip Weapon Modifications & Attachments: Don’t know how to do it? Find out here.
- Quickly Get Legendary Weapons: You can get Legendary Weapons in Cyberpunk 2077 by multiple methods.
- Witcher’s Black Unicorn Sword & Other Rewards: Go ahead and claim these free rewards in the game.
- Unlock All Iconic Weapons Early: Iconic weapons in Cyberpunk 2077 are special weapons with better stats.
- Unlock Johnny Silverhand Gun: Here’s how to get the powerful Malorian Arms 3516 Pistol.
- Collect Gun From Wilson (The Gun Quest): This guide will give you the exact location to find Wilson.
- The Scalpel Iconic Katana: Here’s a quick guide on how to obtain The Scalpel Iconic Katana in Cyberpunk 2077.
- Unlock The Talking Gun: Here’s a quick guide on how to unlock and obtain the Skippy in Cyberpunk 2077.
- Legendary Gorilla Arms: How to get Legendary Gorilla Arms in Cyberpunk 2077: Where to Buy this Cyberware, best Gorilla Arms Mods & find out why it’s not opening doors.
- Unlock and Use Smart Weapons: Here’s a quick guide on how to use Smart guns in Cyberpunk 2077.
- Unlock Missile Launcher: Here’s a quick guide on how to get Missile Launcher in CP2077.
- Defender Iconic Light Machine Gun: The Defender Iconic LMG is available early in Cyberpunk 2077. All you need to do is take down a specific NPC to get the gun. Check here how to get it.
- Grenades List: Grenades in Cyberpunk 2077 are of different variations with different effects. Check out this Cyberpunk 2077 grenade guide to know more.
- Get The Best Katana: Equip the best katana in Cyberpunk 2077.
- Kongou Iconic Pistol: Here’s a quick guide on how to get the iconic weapon, Kongou Pistol in Cyberpunk 2077.
- Blunt Weapons List: Here’s the Cyberpunk 2077 Blunt Weapons list with Non-lethal melee weapons used to neutralize enemies.
CP2077: Money Farming Guide
- How To Earn Money Quickly: Money in Cyberpunk 2077 is called Eddies. If you want to earn money fast and get rich by farming Eddies, you will need to perform certain activities.
- Cyberpunk 2077 Street Cred Guide: Find out how does it work and what are its bonuses.
- Tips To Increase Street Cred: Street Cred in Cyberpunk 2077 will allow players to get more weapons, clothes, and vehicles in the game.
- Cyberpunk 2077 Trophy Guide: Here’s how To Unlock All The Hidden Trophies.
CP2077: Cheat Codes, Mods Guide
- Easter Eggs and References: Find out all that’s hidden in the game right from pop culture references as well as Witcher 3 Easter Egg and more.
- Are there Cyberpunk 2077 Mods?: Is Mod Support enabled? Find out here.
- Cyberpunk 2077 Cheats and Console Commands: Cheats and console commands in Cyberpunk 2077 give players an advantage.
- Unlimited Money And XP Crafting Exploit: Here’s how to get Unlimited Money & Crafting XP Exploit In Cyberpunk 2077. Earn Infinite Eddies using this Fast Money Making & Farming guide.
- Space Oddity Infinite Money Glitch: Space Oddity Infinite Money glitch in Cyberpunk 2077 gets you unlimited Eddies fast. Use exploit to farm Eurodollars with a side job mission.
- Farm Unlimited Rare, Epic, And Legendary Item Components: Easily collect a huge amount of rare, epic, and legendary item components in Cyberpunk 2077.
CP2077 Quests & Gigs Guide
- Nomad Prologue Quest Walkthrough: Here’s what happens in The Nomad Prologue Quest.
- How To Complete The Gift: The Gift is one of the first side gigs you will get in the game. Continue to read this guide to know how to easily complete the Gift side gig in Cyberpunk 2077.
- Watson Side Job Guide (How To Unlock All Side Jobs) – Here are all of the free side jobs that you will have to complete in Watson District.
- Psycho Killer Side Job Guide: To complete the Psycho Killer side job, you will need to eliminate 17 Cyberpsychoes in Cyberpunk 2077.
- Happy Together Andrew’s Niche: Here’s where To Find Andrew’s Niche.
- Monster Hunt Gig Guide: Where To Find Jotaro Shobo in Ho-Oh Bar.
- The Information Quest Scan Security Systems: Here’s how to do it.
- How to Get ‘The Gig’ Free Reward: Gigs in Cyberpunk 2077 can only be unlocked once the lockdown in the Night City is over.
- Send The Information To Regina: Here’s how to send information to Regina Jones about Cyberpsycho sightings.
- Find & Confront Anna Hamill In Woman Of La Mancha Gig: Get your answers here.
- How to Get the Reward for Reported Crimes & Bounties: Know about the bounties and reported crimes and what kind of rewards you will get for stopping criminals in Cyberpunk 2077.
- Where To Take Jackie: Can You Save Jackie Welles?
- How To Complete The Information Braindance Mission: Find out how to easily complete the Information braindance mission in Cyberpunk 2077.
- Tapeworm Quest Walkthrough: Easily complete the Tapeworm quest in Cyberpunk 2077 and fix the bug if you are facing it.
- In Shoot To Thrill Quest: How To Win The Shooting Range Competition.
- Human Nature Quest: Here’s a quick guide on how to get your car repaired in Human Nature Quest.
- Riders On The Storm: Scan through the security cameras to complete an optional objective in Riders on the Storm in Cyberpunk 2077.
- Follow The Lights In Wakako’s Favorite Gig: Follow the lights to reach your destination in Wakako’s Favorite gig in Cyberpunk 2077.
- Kold Mirage Side Job: Save Nix in Kold Mirage in CP2077 to get some quickhacks.
- Sweet Dreams: Here’s a quick guide on where to find your equipment in Cyberpunk 2077.
- Free Brick: In this guide, we’ve explained how to Free Brick in Cyberpunk 2077 The Pickup quest.
- Search And Destroy Quest: Here’s how to easily save Takemura in Cyberpunk 2077.
CP2077 Unlock Vehicles Guide
- How To Get A Motorcycle: You can unlock a Motorbike in Night City and go for a ride. Here’s a guide on how to get a Motorcycle in Cyberpunk 2077.
- Vehicles Guide: Want to drive around Night City? Then you should know which vehicle is best suited for you.
- How To Quickly Get Cars: If you want to buy cars or want to know where you can get cars in Cyberpunk 2077, this guide will show you precisely that right here.
- How To Fix Your Car: Here’s how to repair and fix your car in Cyberpunk 2077 without spending any money on repairs.
- Can You Customize Cars? Find out the answer here.
- How To Get Johnny Silverhand’s Porsche 911 Car: Follow this guide to learn how you can get it.
- How to Steal Cars? Want to steal cars in Cyberpunk 2077? Here’s how to hijack parked cars and cars on the street easily and find out if you can keep them.
- How To Get Jackie’s Bike: Here’s how to complete the Heroes side job and get the bike.
- How to Drift Cars: Here’s the technique to make it happen and look super cool.
- Unlock the Fastest Car for free: Want a vehicle with the max speed? Here’s how to get the fastest car in Cyberpunk 2077: The Rayfield Caliburn for FREE. Best car in the game.
- Unlock Akira Bike: Akira bike or better known as Yaiba Kusanagi CT-3X is available in Cyberpunk 2077. If you want to know how to get it easily, check here.
- Can You Sell Cars In Cyerpunk 2077? You can steal & buy cars but players want to know: Can you sell cars in Cyberpunk 2077?
- Yaiba Kusanagi CT-3X (Fastest Bike): Here’s a quick guide on how to get the fastest bike in Cyberpunk 2077.
- Unlock Turbo RV-Tech Car: Here’s a quick guide on how to get Quadra Turbo RV- Tech car in Cyberpunk 2077.
- All 13 Free Cars Location Guide: You will unlock new bikes and cars during the main story. This guide will help you to grab all cars without missing them.
- Best Vehicles Guide: Learn about the best vehicles in CP2077.
CP2077 Choices and Consequences Guide
- Betray Dex Or Evelyn Choice: Read about the consequences of betraying Dex or Evelyn’s choice to pick the right choice.
- The Pickup Mission Choices – Find all the correct choices to make in the Pickup mission choices for Stour, Dum Dum, and Royce in Cyberpunk 2077.
- Should you pick Angel or Skye: Here are the consequences of choosing Skye or Angel in Automatic Love Quest.
- Don’t Lose Your Mind Delamain Passcode & Choice: Here’s everything you need to know about the Don’t Lose Your Mind Delamain quest.
- Paid In Full Quest: Should You Pay Debt To Viktor? Here’s everything you need to know about Paid in Full quest in Cyberpunk 2077.
- Choose Denny Or Henry Second Conflict Choice: Should you choose Denny or Henry in CP2077.
- Netwatch Or Voodoo Boys: Whose side should you take NetWatch or Voodoo Boys in CP2077 I Walk The Line mission.
- Kill Or Spare Sampson: Here’s what will happen if you kill or save Sampson in CP2077.
- What Happens If You Shoot Or Pay Royce: Here’s a quick guide on what should you choose between pay or shoot in The Pickup mission.
- What Happens If You Return Skippy To Regina: Here’s a quick guide on how to return Skippy to his actual owner, Regina in Cyberpunk 2077.
- Can You Save Barry In Happy Together? Can you save Barry from taking his life in CP2077? Yes! Here’s how to save Barry in Cyberpunk 2077 Happy Together side job.
- Beat On The Brat: Should you Throw the Fight or Not in Cyberpunk 2077? Find out the Beat on the Beat Choices & Consequences guide for the finale fight.
- Pay Stefan Or Not: What should you choose: pay Stefan or not in Cyberpunk 2077 in Sweet Dreams quest.
- Let Alex Out Or Close Trunk: Make the right choice between letting Alex out or closing the trunk in Cyberpunk 2077.
CP2077: Locations Guides
- How to Get the Samurai Jacket: Here’s how to snag this jacket!
- Where to Find Hideo Kojima Location: Speaking of Easter Eggs, here’s where you can find Hideo Kojima’s cameo.
- Tarot Graffiti Location: Here’s a list of all 22 Tarot Card Graffiti Mural locations in Cyberpunk 2020.
CP2077: Collectibles/Items Farming Guide
- Where To Find Monowire: Monowire is a powerful weapon that you should unlock immediately.
- Where to find components to Upgrade: Get upgrade components and use them to improve your weapon and armor stats.
- Get Free Legendary Clothes: Here’s where to find and how to get Legendary Clothes in Cyberpunk 2077 for Free. Collect Legendary Clothing items from Watson, Santo Domingo, Westbrook, City Center & more locations.
CP2077 Romance Guide: All Options
- All Romance Options Guide: There are many romance options like Judy Alvarez, Meredith Stout, and more. Find out the Romance options list right here.
- Romance Judy: If you wish to romance Judy in Cyberpunk 2077, you will need to complete certain quests and build your trust.
- Romance Panam: For this, you will need to complete certain quests and stand by her.
- Romance Meredith Stout: You can romance Meredith Stout in Cyberpunk, but for that to happen you will need to do her a favor and meet conditions. Check how to romance Meredith here.
- Romance Rogue: You can romance Rogue in Cyberpunk 2077, to do so you will need to complete her quests and more. Check how to romance Rogue here.
- Can You Romance Multiple Characters?: Wondering if you can have multiple romances in Cyberpunk 2077? Here’s what you need to know about romancing multiple characters in CP2077.
CP2077 Lore & Story Explained
- Who is Adam Smasher?: Find out who is this powerful boss and ruthless killer.
- Who is Johnny Silverhand?: He was a rockstar but what’s his role in Cyberpunk 2077’s lore? Read here.
CP2077: File Size, DLC, Cross Saves & More
- When was Cyberpunk 2077 announced? It’s been many years but how many? THIS was the original announcement date.
- Cyberpunk 2077 Things to Know: Get the Release Date, Price, How long to beat, Preload date, and more.
- Cyberpunk 2077 PS4 File Size: How much storage space do you need for this game on the PlayStation 4? Find out here.
- Standard Vs Collector’s Edition: Which Edition of Cyberpunk 2077 Should You Buy? Learn which one is perfect for you.
- When will the DLC be revealed? Know the release window of the much-awaited DLC of this role-playing game.
- How to Use Cross Saves in Cyberpunk 2077: This quick guide will explain how cross saves work.
- How To Enable Ray Tracing: With Ray Tracing enabled, you can get the optimal graphical performance of Cyberpunk 2077.
- PC System Requirements: Can your system run this game? Check this article to know.
- Can you Censor In Cyberpunk 2077? How to do it? Get your answer here.
- How To Redeem Cyberpunk 2077 Preorder Rewards: Know how to claim Cyberpunk 2077 Preorder Rewards & unlock digital goodies.
CP2077 Bugs, Glitches & Error Fixes Troubleshooting Guide
- How To Fix Cyberpunk 2077 Not Downloading On Steam Issue: Cyberpunk 2077 seems to halt midway while downloading on steam. The fix to this issue is simpler than you think.
- How To Fix Crashing On Startup Issue: What is Fix Crashing On Startup bug? How to fix Crashing On Startup in Cyberpunk 2077. Check out how to fix the issue right here.
- How to Fix PC Performance Issues: If you want to fix PC performance issues in Cyberpunk 2077 you will need to follow these steps.
- How To Fix Trees Glitch: Trees glitch in Cyberpunk 2077 makes trees flicker constantly making it visually unappealing. Check out how to solve the tree glitch here.
- Cyberpunk 2077 Blurry Look – Change these Settings on PC and Consoles to fix it.
- How To Fix ‘Whoa! Cyberpunk 2077 Has Flatlined’ Issue On PC: This issue has been breaking the game for some PC users. Check this guide to know how to fix it right here.
- How To Fix Stuck In Scanning Mode Bug: Getting stuck in scanner mode? How to get out of it and go to normal gameplay? Here’s a troubleshooting guide on how to fix it.
- How To Easily Fix Jackie Missing In The Pick Up Quest Bug: Jacking missing in the Pick-Up quest in Cyberpunk 2077 has been halting players from proceeding with the quest.
- Fix Cyberpunk 2077 Audio Crackling Error: Cyberpunk 2077: Here’s how you can fix an audio crackling issue on both PC and consoles.
This is just the beginning. We will be updating this Cyberpunk 2077 wiki guide with more articles so be sure to check back soon!