There’s a lot you can do in CP 2077 that will give you a stat boost – get Cyberware, Mods and even Legendary Clothes in Cyberpunk 2077 for free. These are different from the normal clothes though, because you cannot purchase them from the Clothing shops. These need some more work like looting, finding them or earning them from side quests. Some items will reduce your fall damage, stamina consumption, melee damage while some will increase your carry capacity, crit rate and more. To make things easier for you, here’s where to get Legendary Clothes in Cyberpunk 2077 for free.
Cyberpunk 2077: How to Find & Get Legendary Clothes for Free?
You can find Legendary Clothes in Cyberpunk 2077 by the following methods:
- Looting the dead bodies of enemies you will come across during missions or exploration.
- Finding them in boxes or crates while exploring various locations all over the map.
CP 2077 Legendary Clothes List
Here’s the Cyberpunk 2077 Legendary Clothes list that you can find in different locations like Watson, Santo Domingo, Westbrook, City Center and more:
Watson Legendary Clothes in Cyberpunk 2077
- Gold Tipped Manganese Steel Solo Boots
- Duolayer Polyamide Rocker Vest
- Anti-Puncture Neotac Pants With Composite Lining
- Breathable Reinforced Bio-Cotton Corporate Slacks
- Corporate Blazer With Bulletproof Lining
- Holo-Tinted Badge Goggles
- Dura-Membrane Netrunner Neotac Pants
Santo Domingo Legendary Armor
- Trilayer Aramid Weave Fixer Coat
- Reinforced Duolayer Techie Cargo Pants
- Heavy Duty Aramid Reinforced Badge Coat
- Scratch Resistant Polarized Rocker Aviators
- Waterproof Badge Combat Boots
Westbrook Legendary Outfits
- Anti-Piercing Tactical Media Cargo Pants
- Hardened Netrunner Boots With Composite Inserts
- Protective-Layer Fixer Pants
- Elastiweave Fixer Shoes With Reinforced Seams
- Cushioned Aramid-Sole Techie Shoes
- Puncture- Resistant Rocker Ankle Boots
More Free Legendary Clothing Items
- Armored Media Ocuset With Camera
- Duolayer Microplate Mesh Nomad Jacket
- Media Baseball Cap With Reactive Layer
- Tactical Hybrid Glass Corporate Glasses
- Polycarbonate Nomad Shirt With Reinforced Seams
- Ultrathin Composite Print Solo Shirt
- Thermoactive Tear-Resistant Techie Shirt
To make things easier for you, here’s a video by AshesWolf that will show you exactly where to go and how the item looks like. Check it out below.
We hope that helped you out and you find some awesome clothes options which give you boosts as well. Make sure to bookmark this page to come back to it if more Legendary clothing items are discovered. While you are here, check out how to get clothing sets and Johnny Silverhand’s clothes in Cyberpunk 2077 too.
For everything else, our Cyberpunk 2077 wiki has all the hidden secrets.