Cyberpunk 2077: How To Crack The Ritual Shard & Beat Zaria Hughes (Bloody Ritual)
How to crack the Ritual Shard in Cyberpunk 2077 Cyberpsycho Sighting: Bloody Ritual (Encrypted Shard). Also learn how to beat Zaria Hughes.
During the Cyberpsycho Sighting: Bloody Ritual, you will be tasked with cracking the Ritualist’s shard. Players are wondering how exactly to do that which is why we’ve created this guide. When you encounter a Maelstrom cultist in the Bloody Ritual job (that’s appropriately titled because things get pretty gross), you will see a lot of bloody stuff around you. Upon searching the fresh corpse, you will obtain an encrypted shard which has info hidden behind the data encryption. You have to unlock its secrets – this is how to do it and beat an enemy that appears named Zaria Hughes.
How to Crack the Ritualist’s Shard in Cyberpunk 2077?
In order to crack the ritualist’s shard in CP2077, follow these steps:
- Read the message when the notification pops up on the screen’s left side.
- The other option is to head to the main menu, move to the Journal tab and you will find the Shards tab under it.
- Click on it and you will see all the shards you have collected.
- Scroll and find the one that says “It’s Time.”
- Then you have to crack the shard with the sequence that is shown.
- Basically, you have to solve the Breach Puzzle that will be random each time. You don’t need high intelligence skills for this.
- When that is done, you will have access to encrypted data.
After that, you need to search the area in order to get some additional information. You have to scan the freezer with human remains, a dead body and collect data about the crime. Soon enough, Zaria Hughes, the Cyberpsycho will come out and aggressively attack you with her mantis blades which is her main weapon.
Not able to Crack the Shard – Bloody Ritual Bug
If you are not able to crack the shard despite doing things right, it’s not your fault. Some players are coming across a Bloody Ritual Shard bug where the cracked shard isn’t being recognized by the game. Hopefully this gets fixed in the upcoming patches the devs have promised.
How to Beat Zaria Hughes
- You can take out Zaria Hughes by keeping a distance from her and attack with a ranged weapon. Choose an electric mod because electrical attacks are her weakness.
- She will try to come near you quickly and swing her blades to lower your health. When she rushes you, make sure to dodge.
- Plus her blades aren’t just basic, they will do some thermal damage.
- You can also pick up your gun and start shooting her relentlessly to take her down.
- If you make her angry enough, she will hack your screen and make it glitch for a bit which can disorient you.
- Lastly, if you have mastered the use of Mantis blades, you can use it during your fight with this side boss as well.
If you want to see how to beat this enemy with some more techniques and a different weapon, check out our video guide below:
That’s all about how to crack the Ritualist’s shard in Cyberpunk 2077 and beat Zaria Hughes in the Cyberpsycho Sighting: Bloody Ritual. If you need help with more quests and side quests, head to our Cyberpunk 2077 wiki or simply search the keyword in our search bar for tips and tricks.