Character customization in Cyberpunk 2077 is a crucial part of the experience and it is one of the most in-depth systems we have ever seen in games. Plus, V’s Appearance can have an impact on the behavior of other characters. But what are the adjustments and modifications you can make to V? How to change character appearance and tweak its looks? This Cyberpunk 2077 character creation and customization guide will explain all the changes you can make including the Cyberware list.
Cyberpunk 2077 Character Creation Guide: How to Customize Character?
CD Projekt Red has provided extensive character customization options in Cyberpunk 2077 to change V’s appearance including face, hairstyle, body, scars, tattoos, beard, piercings, cyberware and more. It goes much deeper – you can customize V’s skin tones, teeth, mouth, ears, eyes, jawline as well. If you want to begin right away, you can pick one of the presets provided to you. Do note that while customizing, you won’t get the Male and Female options – instead, the game will feature a Body Type that you can begin customizing.
Cyberpunk 2077 Character Creation and Customization Options (List)
- Color of Eyes
- Eye makeup
- Color of Eye makeup
- Teeth (Length and Color)
- Fingernails (Length and Color)
- Skin type
- Skin tone
- Voice tone
- Hair Color
- Surface Wiring
- Scars & Blemishes
- Tattoos (Location and Color)
- Color of Piercings
Cyberpunk 2077 Cyberware List – Equip Implants
These Cyberware customizations will help you get unique abilities so knowing the list will surely help you decide which one you want to install in the limited slots.
- Mantis Blades: These are blades that protrude from the forearm.
- Blood Pump: When installed in the cardiovascular slot, you can improve your healing with it.
- Gorilla Hands: This will boost your strength as well as melee strength.
- Kerenzikov: When you avoid an attack, it will initiate a slo-mo effect.
- Micro-Rotors: With this cyberware, you can increase your speed and accuracy.
- Monowire: This cyberware can help you cut enemies and slice them into pieces with a fiber optic arm lasso.
- Raven Microcyber MK.4: With this, you can do quickhacks while scanning targets and devices and also boost the quickhack spread distance.
- Synlungs: When these lungs are put into the cardiovascular system, your endurance will get regenerated better.
Overall, you can install cyberware in these parts of your body and achieve special abilities:
- Frontal Cortex (Brain)
- Ocular System (Eyes)
- Circulatory System
- Immune System
- Nervous System
- Integumentary System
Rest assured that we will update this list when we see more Cyberpunk 2077 character customization options in the game. Apart from the aforementioned changes, players will also get customizable genitals by choosing various shapes, sizes and combinations.
Can you Change Character Appearance Later?
Are you wondering if you can tweak your appearance in Cyberpunk 2077 later on? The answer is no, sadly, you cannot. After you customize your character in the Character Creation section in the beginning of the game, you can only change character appearance with the help of outfits and clothing options. So when you change up your shirts, jackets, hats, pants and shoes, you can switch your look but that’s about it. You can visit shops to buy clothing but other than that, you cannot visit hairdressers, barbers or tattoo shops to update your character’s appearance later in the game.
That’s everything which is known about Cyberpunk 2077 Character Creation and Customization guide featuring Cyberware options, facial, body adjustments and much more. Speaking of adjustments and modifications, check out our Cyberpunk 2077 Attributes and Perks guide which will explain how things will affect your character’s behavior and abilities.