Cyberpunk 2077 has numerous trophies that players can easily collect by completing side quests, killing enemies or completing the main storyline. Currently, there are a total of 44 trophies and 14 of them are hidden. In order to complete Cyberpunk 2077, you will have to earn all of the 44 trophies in the game.
Making your work easier, we have compiled a list of both trophies and hidden trophies separately and how you can earn them in Cyberpunk 2077. Without any further, let’s take a look.
Cyberpunk 2077 Trophies and How to Unlock Them
Apart from 14 hidden trophies, there are 30 trophies that players can unlock in Cyberpunk 2077. Notably, these trophies can only be unlocked by completing specific side quests and killing certain numbers of enemies.
Here are all of the 30 trophies and how to unlock them in Cyberpunk 2077:
1. Autojack – You can unlock it by purchasing all vehicles available for purchase.
2. Breathtaking – You will have to collect all of the items that once belonged to Johnny Silverhand.
3. Christmas Tree Attack – To unlock this trophy, you will need to complete a Breach Protocol with a minimum 3 daemons uploaded.
4. City Lights – This can only be unlocked once all gigs and NPCD Scanner Hustles in City Center are completed.
5. Daemon In The Shell – To unlock this trophy, you are required to eliminate at least 3 enemies with one ‘Detonate Grenade’ quickhack.
6. Frequent Flyer – You will have to find out all fast travel dataterms.
7. Full Body Conversion – You will need to install at least one implant in each system and body part.
8. Greetings from Pacifica – Similar to City Lights, you will have to complete all gigs and NPCD Scanner Hustles in Pacifica.
9. Gun Fu – To unlock this trophy, you will have to kill 3 opponents with a revolver or pistol in close combat.
10. Gunslinger – You will need to shoot an enemy grenade in midair with a revolver.
11. I Am The Law – You are supposed to complete all Cyberpsycho Sightings.
12. It’s Elementary – To unlock this Cyberpunk 2077 trophy, you will have to complete all gigs and NCPD Scanner Hustles in Watson.
13. Legend of The Afterlife – This will be unlocked when you reach max Street Cred.
14. Little Tokyo – You will need to complete all gigs and NPCD Scanner Hustles in Westbrook.
15. Master Crafter – In order to unlock this trophy, you will have to craft three legendary items.
16. Mean Streets – To unlock this Cyberpunk 2077 trophy, you will have to complete all gigs and NPCD Scanner Hustles in Heywood.
17. Must Be Rats – This will only be unlocked if you managed to distract enemies quickhack 30 times without getting caught.
18. Right Back At Ya – Kill or incapacitate an enemy who threw a grenade at you.
19. Rough Landing – When cyberware is activated, perform a Superhero Landing to take down 2 enemies.
20. Stanislavski’s Method – To complete this Cyberpunk 2077 trophy, make sure to use a dialogue option to V’s life path 10 times.
21. Ten out of Ten – You will have to reach the max level in any skill to earn this trophy.
22. The Jungle – You will need to complete all Gigs and NPCD Scanner Hustles in Santo Domingo.
23. The Quick and the Dead – You are supposed to kill 50 enemies while time is slowed.
24. The Wandering Fool – You will have to discover all of the tarot graffiti for the job Fool on the Hill.
25. The Wasteland – You will have to finish gigs and NPCD Scanner Hustles in the Badlands to earn this trophy.
26. The World – This can only be unlocked when the main storyline is completed.
27. True Soldier – Takedown 30 enemies with ranged weapons to get this trophy.
28. True Warrior – To unlock this Cyberpunk 2077 trophy, you will have to kill 100 enemies with melee weapons.
29. Two Heads, One Bullet – This can only be earned if you shot 2 enemies with the same rifle shot.
30. V for Vendetta – After reviving with Second Heart, eliminate the enemy who killed you within 5 seconds to earn this trophy.
Cyberpunk 2077 Hidden Trophies and How to Unlock Them
As we have already mentioned above, there are 14 hidden trophies that players can unlock by completing specific missions and killing a certain number of enemies.
Here are all of the hidden trophies and how to unlock them in Cyberpunk 2077:
1. Bushido and Chill – You can unlock this hidden trophy by watching Bushido X with Rogue.
2. Judy vs Night City – This trophy will only be unlocked if Judy Alvarez’s storyline is completed.
3. Life of the Road – You will have to complete Panam Palmer’s storyline to unlock this Cyberpunk 2077 hidden trophy.
4. Temperance – You will have to let Johnny Silverhand keep your body to earn this hidden trophy.
5. The Devil – To unlock this hidden trophy, you will have to support Takemura to avenge the death of Saburo Arasaka.
6. The Fool – You need to be a mercenary to unlock this hidden trophy.
7. The Hermit – To unlock this hidden trophy, you will have to find Alt Cunningham.
8. The High Priestess – You will have to have a talk with Hanako Arasaka to earn this hidden trophy.
9. The Lovers – You will have to steal the Relic.
10. The Star – To get this hidden trophy, you will have to leave Night City with the Aldecaldos.
11. The Sun – You will need to be a legend of the Afterlife.
12. The Wheel of Fortune – You will have to investigate Anders Hellman.
13. To Bad Decisions! – To unlock this hidden trophy, you must complete Kerry Eurodyne’s storyline.
14. To Protect and Serve – This hidden trophy can only be unlocked if River Ward’s storyline is completed.
That’s basically all you need to know about how to unlock trophies and hidden trophies in Cyberpunk 2077. While here, ensure reading about where to find Andrew’s Niche location and How To Easily Fix Crashing On Startup Issue In Cyberpunk 2077.