Cyberpunk 2077: How To Get Harris IP Address
Here are the steps to get Harris IP address in Cyberpunk 2077's The Hunt side job? Find out here.
During the side job The Hunt, you will want to know how to get Harris IP address in Cyberpunk 2077 which is an optional objective. This Hunt is a side quest which has quite a lot for you to do like hunting for clues, finding a password and getting an IP address is one of them. Once you have unlocked The Hunt side job after completing I Fought the Law, follow these steps to get Harris IP address in CP2077 easily.
How do you get Harris IP Address?
Here’s how to get Harris IP address in Cyberpunk 2077:
- First, head to the laptop which is kept in Randy’s bedroom, right under the bed. If you have leveled up your Intelligence attribute, you can unlock it. You can also put in the correct password to get in and the clue is in the room.
- The clue is the record player that you will find on a shelf. Turn it on and you will know that the password is Liberum Arbitrium.
- Go back to the computer, read the text in the messages and files tabs. Then click on the Net tab and then click on the left image in what pops up. This will redirect you to a hidden link which has the new tabs called Join Us and Files. Click on Files.
- This will show you the ERROR: “ATT_CART_VIDEO” FILE NOT FOUND. That’s a deleted file.
- Go back to the Files Tab and you will see that there’s a ATT_CART_VIDEO cartoon which has the same name.
- Next, you have to breach the computer in order to obtain the IP address which will work if you have 12 Intelligence attribute.
So basically, you have to hack Randy’s computer to complete the optional objective of Get Harris IP address with 12+ Intelligence.
With that, you can continue your adventure in Cyberpunk 2077 and uncover more hidden secrets. While you are here, know where to find the Best Cyberware and how to get monowire, the scalpel iconic katana and also how to remove weapon mods and attachments in Cyberpunk 2077.