Final Fantasy 7 Remake brings back the Midgar of 1997 where Cloud and his allies are trying to fight against Shinra Corporation. The game is massive with various side quests, puzzles, NPC’s Quest, weapon unlocks, customization, etc. In this FF7 Remake Wiki guide, you can find various tips and tricks, how-to guides, puzzles solution, side quest walkthrough and more. This wiki guide will be updated regularly offering fresh info on various aspects of the game. If you are playing FF7 Remake for the first time, or if you had explored this Wiki guide will help you to find more.
Final Fantasy VII Remake Wiki
This wiki guide is divided into different sections. From beginners tips to various tips that will help you.
Beginners Tips and Tricks:
- Beginners Guide, Tips And Tricks: Here are some important things you should know about Final Fantasy 7 Remake
- List Of Key Items In Final Fantasy VII Remake: Learn what are the key items in FFVII Remake, and this cannot be sold.
- How To Run Away From Battles: Final Fantasy 7 Remake has tons of battles and some can really overwhelm you. This guide will show you how to run away from a battle to save your life.
- Difficulty Setting Explained: This guide will show you how each difficulty setting differs from one another and which one you should use in the game.
- Character Stats Explained: This guide will show you all the different character stats in Final Fantasy 7 Remake.
- How To Manually Save Progress: Reading this guide will show you ways in which you can save your progress in Final Fantasy 7 Remake.
How To Guides:
- How To Use Cheats: Read our guide to find out if there are cheats available in Final Fantasy 7 Remake.
- How To Earn Gil Fast: This guide is all about how to farm Gil fastest in Final Fantasy 7 Remake.
- Switch To Classic Mode Difficulty: Final Fantasy 7 the remake has the classic difficulty mode that lets you relive the action of the original game.
- Unlock Enemy Skills: Phantom, Smogger, Cerulean Drake & Malboro – 4 Skills You Cannot Miss.
- Unlock Chakra Materia: An awesome Materia that restores a amount of HP on each Damage you take.
- Unlock Auto-Cure Materia: From Chadley’s Secret Research, a Materia auto-cures during battle.
- Unlock Hi-Potion Consumable: A powerful consumable item to restore a large amount of health instantly.
- Unlock Every Summon: Get all Six Summons In FF7 Remake.
- How To Level Up Materia Fast: In Final Fantasy 7 Remake, there are five different types of Materia – Magic, Command, Complete, Summon and Support. If you want to make your characters become more powerful in the battles, you can level up Materia by acquiring AP.
Locations & Puzzle Solution Guide:
- Find Moogle’s Mortar And How To Use: Check out this guide to know where and when you can find Moogle’s Mortar in Final Fantasy 7 Remake.
- How To Get To The Sewers: Every place in this game is iconic including the sewers and you will have to get to this place sooner or later in the game. This guide will show you how to get back to the sewers in Final Fantasy 7 Remake.
- Graveyard Key Location: When you first encounter the graveyard, you will find it locked and this guide will show you where to find the Graveyard Key.
- Music Disc Location: There more than thirty music disc in FF7 Remake, check this guide on finding them all.
- Chocobo & Moogle Materia Location: Want some help in battle then you can call Chocobo and Moogle.
- Manuscript Location Guide: Every Manuscript rewards 10 Skill Points.
- No Promises Or Not Happening Multiple Question: What happens if choose one of them?
Boss Fight & Side Quest Guides:
- Defeat Scorpion Sentinel: Scorpion Sentinel is the first boss in Final Fantasy 7 Remake. Check this guide to know how to defeat him fast.
- Defeat Airbuster: The toughest boss with an unique twist
- Battle Intel Reports And Rewards: Chadley is a kind of nerd who crafts new Materia. If you compete for the quest by him, you will unlock various new Materia’s which will add the unique ability to your weapon.
- Defeat Crab Warden: Important tips on how to defeat Crab Warder.
- Chapter 6 Light The Way Walkthrough: Sector G and H Puzzle Solution.
- Lost Friend Side Quest Walkthrough: Unlock A Maiden’s Kiss.
- Subterranean Menace Walkthrough: Taking down this massive monster is not easy.
- Complete Secret Medicine Quest: To complete this side quest you will have to collect three items, Behemoth Horn, Medicinal Flowers, and Moogle’s Mortar.
- Whack A Box Guide Walkthrough: In Final Fantasy 7 Remake Whack a Box is one of the mini-game, where you will have to get 30000 points before the time runs out.
- Unlock Corneo’s Vaults: Get Ruby Tiara, Diamond Tiara and Emerald Tiara
Weapons & Combat Tips
- How To Fight: Combat is a big part of the game, there are some critical things you must know before you start.
- Get Unbound Quickly:Some enemies like to strike while others will trap you in a bind so that you are rendered non-effective for a while, reading this guide will show you how to get unbound in Final Fantasy 7 Remake.
- What Is The Focus Gauge And Staggered State: Knowing when and how to attack your enemies is vital in Final Fantasy 7 Remake, reading ahead will show you about the focus gauge and how to stagger enemies in Final Fantasy 7 Remake.
- All Armors In Final Fantasy VII Remake: Armors comes with materia slots, offering defense boosting capabilities, that is why it is important in FFVII Remake.
- Change Characters During Battle: Final Fantasy 7 Remake is an action-oriented game and the main focus of the game is teamwork, there are times when you have to let go of being Cloud and be other characters in battles to inflict more damage or come up with a better strategy.
- What Are Limit Breaks And How To Use Them: Time to revive when you are done, Limit Breaks can save you life when you need it the most.
- Unlock Limit Breaks: This move can turn the tides in battle, learn them to cherish your life.
- How To Beat Huntsman: You will encounter the Huntsman first after the bombing at the mako reactor and just before you are about to get on the train. This guide will show you how to beat the Huntsman in Final Fantasy 7 Remake.
- Summon Materia Avatar And Get More Materia: Materia is a spell that you can use during certain fights that will help you beat your opponents.
- Operator Mode Vs Punisher Mode: Cloud has two unique ability, where in Punisher mode is stronger. But there are limitations.
- How To Refill ATB Gauge: ATB Gauge allows you to use abilities, magic or consumables.
- How To Upgrade Weapons: Make your Weapons stronger by infusing new abilities.
- How To Respec In FF7 Remake: Unhappy with your character, this is how you can reset everything.
- Unlock All Weapons: In this guide, you will know all FF7 Remake weapon unlock locations for every character – Cloud, Barret, Tifa and Aerith.
Stay tuned for more tips and tricks, boss fight guides and latest updates on FF7 Remake.