God of War Ragnarok has many hidden locations across the Nine Realms. As Kratos and his companions get to these locations, you can find several collectibles, crafting resources, and artifacts. While exploring the Vanaheim region, players are having trouble finding the Sinkholes’ location in GoW Ragnarok. So, you might need some extra help finding this location. Check out our guide on how to get to Sinkholes in God of War Ragnarok.
How to Get to Sinkholes in God of War Ragnarok
The hidden region of Sinkholes is located to the south of the Crater region in Vanaheim. You can travel to the Crater Entrance through the Mystic Gateway. From there, it’s a short route to reach this hidden location in GoW Ragnarok.
Follow the below steps to get to the Sinkholes:
- As you see a giant wall to your right, use the Blades of Chaos to grapple and climb the wall.
- Cross and get down the wall on the other side. You will face the Untamed Fury mini-boss in that location.
- You can defeat him or avoid the fight and run past him in the right direction.
- Follow the tunnel-like structure and pass through it. You will encounter several Dodher Wisps ready to attack you.
- Clear them out or avoid fighting them. They will attack you even if you avoid fighting them.
- Reach the end of the path to find a zipline. Then, swing and zipline to get down on the ground and reach the hidden Sinkhole region in GoW Ragnarok.
As mentioned earlier, you will find several collectibles in this area. These include several collectibles like the Stag of the Autumn, Chaos Flame (Berserker Gravestone), Starbush, Odin’s Ravens, the Casualties of War Hourglass, Nornir Chests, and Red chests. So, make sure to explore the Sinkholes region in Vanaheim thoroughly. Also make a note that along with collecting these generous rewards, be wary of the lurking enemies and minibosses around the region.
If you are looking for tips and tricks, strategies, boss fights, characters, and more, check out our GoW wiki and Walkthrough guide.
That’s everything covered about how to get to Sinkholes in God of War Ragnarok. If you liked this guide, check out our more guides on how to unlock the Sanctuary Grove, how to upgrade Leviathan Axe to level 6, best companion skills and equipment, and more God of War Ragnarok Guides on our dedicated section right here on Gamer Tweak.