Elden Ring – What To Do In Liurnia Of Lakes?
While Elden Ring has become one of the greatest games of this decade, many factors contributed to it. Its world-building is on a whole next level. With such a scope of discovering new regions, Liurnia of Lakes is the region almost as extensive as Limgrave. While you explore this region, you will encounter several NPCs, bosses, and hidden regions. The Liurnia region also involves plenty of dungeons that offer you rewards and valuable buffs. So, here’s our guide on all the things you can do in Liurnia of Lakes in Elden Ring.
What to do in Liurnia of Lakes in Elden Ring?
Before we begin, it is important to understand how extensive the region is. Liurnia is divided into three major areas and they are:
- East Liurnia
- West Liurnia
- North Liurnia
There are also two sub-regions included in the Liurnia of Lakes. They are:
- Three Sisters
- Moonlight Altar
When exploring these regions lookout for the following important locations, NPCs, Bosses, items, weapons, and incantations. We have compiled the mentioned below lists with the help of amazing minds at fextralife.
Important Locations in Liurnia
- Artist’s Shack
- Black Knife Catacombs
- Caria Manor
- Chapel of Anticipation
- Church of Vows
- Church of Inhibition
- Divine Tower of Liurnia
- Grand Lift of Dectus
- Ranni’s Rise
- Raya Lucaria Academy
- Ringleader’s Evergaol
- Rose Church
- The Four Belfries
- Uhl Palace Ruins
Important Types of Equipment in Liurnia of Lakes
Mentioned below are some of the important items and equipments you can collect in Liurnia:
- Dragon Heart
- Erdleaf Flower
- Golden Runes
- Sanctuary Stone
- Warming Stone
- Cerulean Crystal Tear
- Dexterity-knot Crystal Tear
- Smithing Stone
- Somber Smithing Stone
- Black Knife Tiche
- Cerulean Crystal Tear
- Festering Bloody Finger
- Furlcalling Finger Remedy
- Haligtree Secret Medallion (Right)
- Larval Tear
- Rya’s Necklace
Weapons and Incantations in Liurnia
Here are some of the weapons and incantations you can get in Liurnia:
- Carian Greatsword
- Cerulean Amber Medallion
- Dark Moon Greatsword
- Great blade Phalanx
- Icerind Hatchet
- Magic Glintblade
- Magma Wyrm’s Scalesword
- Raya Lucaria Soldier Ashes
- Wraith Calling Bell
Important NPCs in Liurnia of Lakes
You will encounter several NPCs that will assign different questlines to you. While some of the NPCs are optional, some help you progress through the main story. Mentioned below are some of the important NPCs and Merchants you might encounter:
- Varre, the White-Faced: After he has mocked you for being maidenless at Limgrave, you can encounter this White-faced NPC at the entrance of Rose Church. Although Varre doesn’t stop with his corny maidenless remarks, he will help you progress through the Lands Between.
- Boc, the Seamster: When you will encounter this NPC, he will be a monkey disguised as a tree. Upon talking and proceeding with his quests, you will get to know that he wants to be rebirthed. It is an intriguing questline with a good plot. As you help him out, he will alter your garments for free.
- Jar Bairn: As the name suggests, it is a living and talking Jar. You will find him at the Jarburg located at the cliff south of the Carian Study Hall.
- Ranni the Witch: This NPC is the best chance you will get at shutting up Varre, the Whitefaced. Why? Because one of the endings of her questline involves putting a ring on her finger. You will find her at the Ranni’s Rise located in the Three Sisters sub-region.
- Patches: You will encounter him for the first time at the Murkwater Cave to the north of Liurnia. As you open a treasure chest, he will fight right away against you. Check out our guide on should you kill Patches or not before you strike him down.
- Rya: Rya is a scout and the NPC who will give you an invitation to Volcano Manor. You can encounter her under the Birdseye Telescope located north of Laskyar ruins. In addition to the invitation, she also has a questline as you exhaust all the conversation with her.
- Nomadic Merchant: You can find him sitting close to the campfire at northwest of the Church of Irith.
All Bosses in Liurnia Elden Ring
Mentioned below are some of the important bosses and NPC invaders you can encounter.
- Alecto, Black Knife Ringleader
- Black Knife Assassin
- Bols, Carian Knight
- Dragonkin Soldier of Nokstella
- Glintstone Dragon Adula
- Glintstone Dragon Smarag
- Godskin Noble
- Magma Wyrm Makar
- Onyx Lord/Alabaster Lord
- Red Wolf of Radagon
- Rennala, Queen of the Full Moon
- Royal Knight Loretta
While these bosses can be optional, they can drop several rewards including weapons, ashes of war, armor set, and important key items.
That’s everything on all the things you can do in Liurnia of Lakes in Elden Ring. If you liked this guide, you can check out our guide on what to do in Limgrave in Elden Ring right here on Gamer Tweak.