This guide will explain how to reach Volcano Manor in Elden Ring. Volcano Manor is one of the many Legacy Dungeons and it is full of peril and challenges, along with a demigod boss too. Of course, being so vast and extensive also means that there are plenty of rewards and prizes you can pick up from here upon exploring the place. Because of this, it isn’t too difficult to see why so many players are eager to learn more about this unique location. Take a look at how to get to this place.
How to Get to Volcano Manor in Elden Ring
- To get to the Volcano Manor, you need to get abducted and killed by one of the Abductor Virgins. Getting killed will see you drop into the basement of this manor.
- Upon getting abducted and making it into the basement, you need to escape and get to the Site of Grace at Seethewater River.
- Once you make it here, you need to rest, after which you will continue to make your way to the manor. Along the way, you will come across a few enemies on the canyon road. During your time on this road, we recommend you pick up as many Volcanic Stones as you can.
- After that, take a left upon arriving at a fork in the road and head towards the Site of Grace at Seethewater Terminus.
- This road also leads to Fort Laiedd. You need to head there, but when doing so, we recommend you stay as close as possible to the wall. During your journey here, you will encounter a Magma Drake. You need to fight it to continue your journey. As you continue, you will also face a Rune Bear. If you run fast enough, they won’t chase you, let alone fight you, so keep this in mind. As long as you keep moving in the right direction, you should arrive at the Site of Grace at Craftsman’s Shack.
- Moving on from here, the path will take you to the Hermit Village. When you make your way through this village, remember to stay away from the Abductor Virgin. We recommend you only stop here when you find it safe. If not, keep moving until you come across the Demi-Human Queen Maggie boss. You need to ride right past her, grabbing the Primeval Sorcerer Azur Site of Grace that is right behind her.
- As you continue to move on, you will find a natural stone bridge. Ride on it, before jumping to the cliff across. Once you do so, keep moving north until you find another natural bridge. Ride over this one too.
- Once you make it to the other side, you will arrive at an abandoned camp. In the camp’s vicinity, you will also find a ladder. If you try to climb the ladder, you will encounter a Grafted Scion. Defeat it in order to continue. Once you kill the Scion, climb the ladder. On top, you will notice another ladder to your left. If you climb this ladder, you will arrive at the camp of a merchant. You need to climb the ladder behind him to proceed.
- However, once you do so, you will find yourself in an area with soldiers everywhere. From this spot, you will also be able to see the monument of a sword on a hill. You need to head directly towards the said monument. Once at this monument, look for a wooden bridge on the cliff behind the monument.
- This cliff also has the Ninth Mt. Gelmir Campsite Site of Grace. Go down to this site, and reset your enemies.
- As you keep moving on, you will face the Full-Grown Fallingstar Beast. However, we do not recommend you fight him. Avoid battle with this enemy and leap straight into the mountain below.
- Once you do so, you need to keep riding until you spot the Manor. Now, simply keep riding in the direction of the manor to get to it. And that’s it. Following all of the instructions in this guide will help you get to the Volcano Manor in Elden Ring.
That was the journey you need to take! Now that you know how to do so, take a look at our Elden Ring Guides.