Elden Ring has done its finest and excellent job on building an extensive open world for players to explore. The collaborated efforts of George R. R Martin certainly played some part in it and the experience is surreal. While there are many reasons to love this game, mine is indefinitely its expansive open-world and the wandering NPCs. Rose Church is a location where you will encounter the White-faced, Varre. Before you start with his questline, you will have to interact with him at the Church first. So, here’s our guide on how to get to Rose Church in Elden Ring.
Elden Ring Rose Church Location
- Rose Church is located at the Lakes of Liurnia towards the northwest of the Limgrave and south of the Raya Lucaria Academy.
- Once you reach the Lakes of Liurnia, follow your way through the marshes.
- Traverse through the marshes in the southwest direction.
- As you proceed, you might encounter some Albinaurics on the way. You can either defeat them or proceed further.
- You can also encounter the Sanguine Noble who mostly spawns in the center of the Church.
- As you travel through marshes, you will come across an isle. Go ahead and enter the Rose Church.
- There’s not much to do here except start the questline for Varre.
- You can have a talk with the White-faced Varre at the entrance of the church towards the North.
- Upon talking with Varre, he might give you the Festering Bloody Finger that can be used for invasions.
- You can gather some Bloodroses and Nomadic Warrior’s Cookbook as you explore the Rose Church area.
That’s all on how to get to the Rose Church in Elden Ring. If you liked this guide, you can check our other guides on where to get poison mist, how to get to Hermit village, and where to find the Maiden Blood in Elden Ring right here on Gamer Tweak.