While you won’t run out of weapons and types of equipment to use in Elden Ring, incantation spells are one of the best ways to damage your opponents. It is similar to the one we had in Dark Souls series. It is like an amalgam of Miracles and Pyromancies except you need a Sacred seal to cast their spells. Poison Mist is one of the most powerful incantations you can use against your opponents to inflict poison. So, here’s our guide on where to get to Poison Mist in Elden Ring.
Where to Get Poison Mist in Elden Ring?
- You can find Poison mist at the Weeping Peninsula.
- It is located to the southwest of a lookout tower, Oridy’s Rise in the Weeping Peninsula.
- Head over to the Castle Morne Rampart, site of Grace to the east of Oridy’s Rise.
- You can rest over there to save your location.
- Then as you reach Oridy’s rise, head in the southwest direction to the wilds.
- Poison mist incantation spell is dropped by the Teardrop Scarab in the wild forested area.
- These are creatures that can be defeated in one or two strikes.
- Once you have obtained poison mist by killing a Teardrop Scarab, all you need to do is equip a Sacred Seal to use it.
- You can check out our guide on how to use incantations to find out.
How to Use Poison Mist?
- Poison Mist is an incantation spell that disperses a cloud of poison nearby your enemies.
- It consumes your stamina by 10 and has a faith stat of 12.
- You can use a Sacred Seal and head over to a Site of Grace to equip it.
- Once you use this spell, it inflicts poison status upon your opponents and disperses a cloud of poison.
- You can cast this incantation from a medium range on your opponents.
That’s all on where to get Poison mist in Elden Ring. If you liked this guide, you can check out our guide on how to get the Sacred Relic Sword, how to get Uchigatana Katana, and how to get the Black Wolf armor in Elden Ring right here on Gamer Tweak.