Elden Ring has one of the most extensive classes with different weapons and spells to choose from. Incantations are one of the mechanics that can damage as well as heal other players. They are a series of magical words used to perform different effects against enemies. These incantations are used by equipping Sacred seals. If you have played the previous installments of Dark Souls, you will notice that Incantations strike a resemblance to Miracles and Pyromancies. As they offer not only buffs but also debuffs to other players. So, here’s our guide on how to use incantations in Elden Ring.
How to Use Incantations in Elden Ring?
- Before you begin with getting and using Incantations, you will need to equip a Sacred seal in Elden Ring.
- Sacred seals are similar to weapons with Incantations being ammo of that weapon.
- There are different Sacred Seals you can either purchase or get after completing an objective.
- Like the Incantations, seals are also related to faith attributes.
- Head over to the Roundtable Hold to purchase a seal and an incantation.
- You can purchase a Finger’s seal from the Twin Maiden Husks in exchange for 800 runes at the Roundtable hold.
- You can buy incantations from Brother Corhyn.
- Now as you have the Sacred Seal and the incantations, all you need to do is head over to the Site of Grace.
- When you rest at the site, you will get different options on the menu.
- Select Memorize spell to equip an incantation into a memory slot.
- Then, select the Equipment section and equip a Sacred seal.
- Once you have a seal equipped, you can conjure and cast an incantation.
Scroll till the end to find out the classes that have Sacred seals available to them as an ability.
What are the Classes that have Sacred Seals as they Begin?
- There are ten classes and each of these classes has signifying attributes to them in Elden Ring.
- Taking an example, it is obvious for a strength-based class like Hero to have buffed-up strength attributes compared to other classes.
- Similarly, some classes can perform incantations and magic spells as they begin.
- These are the Prophet and Confessor classes as they can use Incantations as an ability when they begin.
- Prophet and the Confessor classes have healing buffs to increase the health of allies and offensive debuffs to lower the health of their opponents.
- Finger’s Seal is available to both the classes as they begin.
- While Clawmark Seal is an exclusive weapon available for the Prophet class as they begin.
- If you have selected a different class, you can buy it from the Gatekeeper Gostoc after completing a Test.
- Alternatively, you can also get it from Beastial Clergyman after you feed him a Deathroot.
That’s all on how to use incantations in Elden Ring. If you liked this guide, make sure to check our other guides on how to get to the roundtable, incantations and sorceries explained, how to use the site of Grace in Elden Ring right here on Gamer Tweak.