As you proceed your journey through the mystic world of Lands Between, you will encounter different bosses in Elden Ring. These bosses can be related to the main story, optional, or even invading NPCs. Godskin Noble is an optional boss that you can encounter at several locations. Although his appearance is a bit similar to Jabba, the Hutt from Star Wars (except a tail), this optional boss can be a trouble to deal with. But defeating him multiple times can bring a lot of riches to ye Tarnished. So, here’s our guide on all the locations you can encounter Godskin Noble in Elden Ring.
All Godskin Noble Location in Elden Ring
Overall, you will encounter Godskin Noble at four different locations. For two of the boss fights, you will fight him alongside Godskin Apostle who is equally powerful. So, here are all the locations where you can find Godskin Noble.
- You will encounter him for the first time at the Spiritcaller’s Cave located in the Mountaintops of the Giants. Check out our guide on how to reach Mountaintops of the Giants.
- Once you have reached Mountaintops, head towards the southeast of Castle Sol and north of the Lord Contendor’s Evergaol.
- As you proceed, you will see a cave at the western bank of the Freezing lake.
- You will need 2 Stonesword keys to access the location.
- If you have them stacked, use them to enter the Spiritcaller’s cave. If not, you can check out our guide on how to get and use the Stonesword keys.
- Once you have entered the cave, you will see the astral form of Godskin Apostle waiting for a fight.
- After you have defeated him, an astral form of Godskin Noble will spawn in Elden Ring.
- While you defeat them both separately, this boss fight will count as one and reward you after you defeat the Godskin Noble.
- You will get a reward of 70,000 Runes, Black Flame Ritual, and Godskin Swaddling cloth once you have defeated both of them.
- Upon the Duo’s defeat, you will get a reward of 170,000 Runes, a Smithing Stone miner’s Bell Bearing (4), and an Ash of War Black flame tornado.
Crumbling Farum Azula
- Once you have unlocked the Crumbling Farum Azula upon progressing, you can encounter Godskin Duo again.
- This time you will fight their physical form together simultaneously.
- They are located in the Great Hall of the Dragon Temple.
- As you enter the Crumbling Azula, climb up the short stairs and enter a Fog door to trigger a boss fight.
- You can check out our guide on how to beat the Godskin Duo for some tips.
- The next location where you can encounter Godskin Noble is at the Temple of Eiglay near Volcano Manor. Check out our guide on how to get to Volcano Manor for directions.
- As you enter the Volcano Manor, drop at the land (not on lava) on the ground.
- Then, take a right and climb the stairs to take an elevator.
- As you exit from the elevator, you will encounter an Assassin on the stairs. It will be an easy fight as it is a mini-boss.
- Climb the stairs to reach an entrance to the church where you will encounter Godskin Noble.
- Luckily, this boss fight does not include Godskin Apostle. You can use Bleeding and Frost attacks to defeat him.
- Once you defeat him, you will get a reward of 50,000 Runes, Godskin Stitcher, and Noble Presence incantation.
Carian Study Hall
- You can encounter him for the last time at the bridge of Carian Study Hall.
- But to reach there, you need to unlock this dungeon. Check out our guide on how to unlock the Carian Study Hall.
- He will spawn alone as you proceed through the bridge between inverted Carian Hall and the Divine Tower of Liurnia.
- Upon his defeat, he will drop 5050 Runes and the Godskin Noble set.
- This Godskin Noble Set includes the Godskin Noble Hood, Bracelets, Robe, and Trousers.
That’s all on all the locations where you can encounter Godskin Noble in Elden Ring. If you liked this guide, make sure to check out our guides on the Forlorn Hound Evergaol’s location, Lich dragon Fortissax’s location, and the Wolf of Radagon’s location in Elden Ring right here on Gamer Tweak.