As you proceed to the mystical Lands Between, you will encounter and fight against many bosses in Elden Ring. While there are many optional bosses to fight against, Godskin Duo is the main boss you have to defeat to proceed. They are the two bosses you may have encountered as optional bosses. Although they share one health bar as the Godskin Duo, they have a separate health bar as well. Players are annoyed and are seen complaining about this boss fight being broken or bugged. We assure you that it’s not a bug but more of a challenging boss fight. So, here’s our guide on how to defeat the Godskin Duo in Elden Ring.
How to Beat the Godskin Duo in Elden Ring?
- This Duo consists of Godskin Noble and Godskin Apostle collaborating to duel against you. You will encounter them as you advance to the Crumbling Farum Azula. You can find them to the north of the Crumbling Farum Azula at the Great hall in Dragon temple.
- Their attacks and skillsets are similar to the previous fights.
- As they share the same health bar, damaging either one can lower the health bar. However, that does not make it any less challenging to defeat them.
- That is because they can resurrect the other even if you manage to kill one of them. Thus, you need to strike them both down to defeat the Duo completely.
- To close the power gap of these Duo, you will need someone to fight alongside you. And who’s better than yourself?
- Use the Mimic Tear Ashes to create a copy of yourself. Your copy will have the same skillset and attacks like you.
- You need to upgrade these ashes to their maximum potential. If you don’t have any, check out our guide on how to get the mimic tear ashes.
- Use these mimic tears as soon as the combat begins and look for which Godskin boss your copy is fighting.
- You should avoid being in close range with either of them.
- While you can strategize to kill them, we suggest focusing on defeating one at a time. Once you and the copy have defeated the other, you have a bit of time for the other to spawn back.
- You can utilize this short time to throw a chain of combo attacks against the boss standing.
Alternative ways to Beat the Godskin Duo
- You can use the Sleeping attack to make either one of the bosses asleep. You can use the Sleepbone arrows or Sleep pots to make any of them asleep.
- We suggest making Godskin Apostle fall asleep first. As he falls into the sleeping state, you can damage the other to deplete their collective health bar.
- You can use the pillars in the surroundings to damage them. You can also use these pillars to guard yourself against the attacks. These pillars can help you to heal, separate, and distract them. Both of the bosses are vulnerable to Frost and Bleeding attacks. You can use the Hoarfrost Stomp Ashes to give them some damage.
- As there are many pillars surrounded, you can use them to spam the Hoarfrost Stomp attacks.
- But while you use pillars to damage them, their attacks can damage you through the pillars as well. So, be cautious as you use these pillars.
Once you have defeated the Godskin Duo, you will receive some rewards for your efforts. You will receive the Tier 4 Smithing Miner’s Bell Bearing, Ashes of War Black Tornado, and 170,000 Runes.
That’s all on how to beat the Godskin Duo in Elden Ring. If you liked this guide, you can check out our guides on how to beat Godrick the Grafted, Radahn the Starscrouge, and Bloodhound Knight Darriwil right here on Gamer Tweak.