Elden Ring has a wide range of attacks with different status effects to them. While players can inflict different status effects on their enemies, there’s a whole lot of badassery you can unlock with Ashes of War. With these weapon skills, players can tweak the skills and affinities of their weapons with new ones. Hoarfrost Stomp skill is one of the Ashes of war that’s indestructible and almost too overpowered for bosses. You can equip this skill on all the melee weapons. With this skill, you can inflict frost damage to your weapons. So, here’s our guide on how to get the Hoarfrost Stomp in Elden Ring.
How to Get the Hoarfrost Stomp in Elden Ring?
- You can find the Hoarfrost Stomp skill in the middle of Caria Manor and the Royal Grave Evergaol.
- It can be found in a body of water to the southeast of Caria Manor.
- This skill is dropped by the Teardrop Scarab lurking around in the pond.
- These creatures drop valuable items after you eliminate them. But the tricky part is that these creatures are invisible.
- Search for their footprints and eliminate them as you explore the pond.
- As these creatures don’t have high resistance and endurance, one or two strikes are enough to defeat them.
- You can use ranged attacks or melee attacks to defeat them.
- Once you end them, they will drop the Hoarfrost Stomp before disappearing.
- You can head over to a Site of Grace to equip it.
- You will also need a Whetstone knife which is needed to equip the Ashes of War skills.
- Alternatively, you can get a weapon that has a default skill of Hoarfrost stomp skill.
- That is the Icerind Hatchet weapon.
- To find this weapon, head over to the Temple Quarter located in the southwestern direction of Raya Lucaria Academy.
- As you reach the location, explore the ruins of towers. You will find the Icerind hatchet buried in a treasure chest inside these ruins.
- This hatchet can inflict frostbite damage and the Hoarfrost Stomp skills upon your enemies.
That’s all on how to get the Hoarfrost Stomp in Elden Ring. If this guide helped you, you can also check our guides on how to get the Uchigatana katana, how to get the blasphemous blade, how to get the Beast Claw in Elden Ring right here.