Have you heard of Hoarfrost Stomp skill in Elden Ring? It’s an indestructible weapon skill that can ease up your time in Lands Between. While you can get this skill and apply it to a weapon, there’s a weapon with this skill itself named Icerind Hatchet. It is one of the best Axes to inflict massive frost damage upon your enemies. According to some veteran Soul players, this weapon seemed broken or bugged to them due to its high attributes and stats. So, here’s our guide on where to get Icerind Hatchet in Elden Ring.
Where to Get the Icerind Hatchet in Elden Ring?
- Head over to the Temple Quarter located in the Liurnia of Lakes.
- It is to the southwest of the Raya Lucaria Academy and southeast to the Temple Quarter, site of Grace.
- You can encounter some Albinaurics as you proceed your way through the body of water.
- Look for a small tower-like building in complete ruins.
- You will find a treasure chest. Open the treasure chest to receive the Icerind Hatchet.
- It is a weapon that can inflict frost damage upon opponents.
- You can use this hatchet to fight against some of the bosses susceptible to frost attacks.
- It consumes 10 FP and requires at least 11 strength and 16 dexterity attributes.
- Although you cannot apply any Ashes of War to this hatchet, it has a default skill of Hoarfrost Stomp.
- You can further upgrade this weapon using Somber Smithing stones for more buffs.
- In addition to the upgrades, you can also boost it with consumables and enchant it with magic.
That’s all on about where to get Icerind Hatchet in Elden Ring. If you liked this guide, make sure to check our other guides on how to get Uchigatana katana, how to get Cleanrot Armor, and how to get Fingerprint armor in Elden Ring right here on Gamer Tweak.