There’s a plethora of bosses and enemies in Elden Ring. While some are optional bosses, some are invading enemies that drop great riches. If you are looking for fingerprint armor, you can expect more riches with it. That is because it is a piece of legendary set obtained for defeating one of the bosses. And as you defeat the boss, you get more pieces of set along with it. So, here’s our guide on how to get the Fingerprint Armor in Elden Ring.
How to Get the Fingerprint Armor in Elden Ring?
- To get the Fingerprint Armor, you need to defeat the Roundtable Knight Vyke.
- You can find him at the Contender’s Evergaol located at the Mountaintops of the Giants.
- While you might encounter him on your way through the Church of Inhibition, he might not attack you.
- You need to traverse and reach the Contendor’s Evergoal to defeat him. It is located to the northeast of the map.
- Head over to the Grand Lift of Rold to reach the Mountaintops of Giants.
- Once you reach the Mountaintops of Giants, head straight and take a right to reach the Zamor ruins.
- Proceed further by taking a left and then right towards a bridge of stones.
- Upon crossing it, take a right until you see Spirit Jellyfishes.
- As you reach the Evergaol, you may encounter several enemies and animals.
- You will encounter Borealis the Freezing Fog on your way.
- You can either defeat it or avoid the fight to move further.
- As you proceed through, rest at the Whiteridge road, Site of Grace to save your location.
- Head straight and take a right from the White bridge road to reach the Lord Contendor’s Evegaol.
How to defeat Roundtable Knight Vyke?
- Examine the location to enter the Evergaol.
- As he is an invading NPC and boss, defeating him is easier than most of the boss fights.
- He can inflict the Madness effect by using the Flame of Frenzy.
- So, make sure to increase your mind attribute points to resist the damage.
- After you defeat him, he will drop the Fingerprint Armor set. These are the following items he will drop upon defeat:
- Fingerprint Armor
- Fingerprint Gauntlets
- Fingerprint Greaves
- Fingerprint Helm
That’s all on how to get the Fingerprint Armor in Elden Ring. If you liked this guide, make sure to check our other guides on how to get Azur Armor, how to get the twinned armor, and how to get and use comet Azur in Elden Ring right here on Gamer Tweak.