Many players are trying to get to the Mountaintops of the Giants in Elden Ring. The main reason for this is to progress and complete the story. Or be it just exploration, whatever your reason is for looking for this area we have you covered. So in this guide let us take a look at how to get to the Mountaintops of the Giants in Elden Ring.
How to Get to the Mountaintops of the Giants in Elden Ring
You can get to the Mountaintops of the Giants by using your medallion to access the lift that gets you there.
- Fast Travel to Avenue Balcony (Site of Grace).
- Follow the Stairs in front of the site and take a left.
- Keep running straight until you come in front of large doors. Pass through them.
- Keep going straight, you will find some minions. You can choose to ignore them or fight them.
- Continue up the stairs.
- Keep running forward until you see a hallway on the left. On the east side. You can recognize it by two statues on its sides.
- Here pull the lever. This will take you up.
- Once you are up, start running forward and you will come across two guards. Passing these guards you will reach the Capital Outskirts. You should be running in the eastern direction.
- Again keep running ahead and you will see two braziers and an opening.
- Run inside this structure and stand on the lift to go down.
- When you reach down you will get to Forbidden Lands. You can interact with the site of grace on the left.
- Here you will see many trees without leaves in the forest, now head east until you find teardrop scarabs.
- Now take a small left towards the north and keep running, here you should see a golden tree grab the Golden seed.
- Keep heading north and the Black Blade Kindred boss will try to ambush you, you can ignore and pass him.
- As you keep going straight you will come into a room where you find a site of grace on the right. This site of grace is the Grand Lift of Rold.
- Now head north to the end of this room where you will see two guard-like statues.
- When you approach them you will see a circle on the ground where you get the option to Hoist Medallion. Hoist it.
- This will play a small cutscene of you holding up the medallion. The guards will activate and the lift will take you up.
- Once you reach up you can start going in the north and this will show you where you are. You have reached the Mountaintops of the Giants.
Thanks to Axiom on YouTube for sharing the path to this area. In case you need a little extra help getting there then you should check out their video on it.
That sums up everything you should know about how to reach the Mountaintops of the Giants in Elden Ring. Since you like playing this game be sure to check our other guides on Elden Ring.