Comet Azur is one of the most powerful spells that you can get in Elden Ring. And since this is a powerful spell it is also hidden in a quite later part of the game. But if you can rush to it early and improve your stats surrounding it you can be very powerful and will take down foes easily. So in this guide let us take a look at how to get Comet Azur in Elden Ring, also learn how to use it and best staves for it.
How to Get Comet Azur in Elden Ring
You can get the Comet Azur by talking to the Primeval Sorcerer Azur near the Hermit village.
- Fast Travel to the Seethewater Terminus site of Grace.
- Take left to the north, You will see barricades, and guards, ignore and run past them.
- You should be heading towards the lake of lava.
- Keep following the path of the lava lake and you should eventually be heading east.
- Next, keep going east until you see another set of barricades. Here you will have to make a slight turn towards the north.
- You should reach the Hermit Village.
- Keep heading north and you will find the boss Demi-Human Queen Maggie.
- You can choose to fight it or completely ignore it, rest at the site of grace that is known as Primeval Sorcerer Azur.
- Behind the site of grace, you will find a sorcerer that has a green crystal-like hat. This is the Sorcerer Azur.
- Talk to him and he will give you the Comet Azur.
Also Read | How to Get Azur Armor (Best Mage Armor)
How to Use Comet Azur in Elden Ring
You can use the Comet Azur with any staff of your choice that has 3 memory slots. Your character also should have an Intelligence of 60 in order to use this spell.
- Go to any site of grace.
- Choose Memorize spells.
- Here equip the Comet Azur as your spell.
- Make sure to have Comet Azur selected before using your staff. Once you do you will use Comet Azur.
Do remember if you do not have 3 memory slots you won’t be able to use this spell. But you can easily increase your memory slot with the help of a Memory stone. One of the bosses that drop memory stone is Red Wolf of Radagon.
Best Recommend Staffs for using Comet Azur
- Meteorite Staff
- Azur’s Glintstone Staff
- Demi-Human Queen’s Staff
- Carian Glintblade Staff
- Lusat’s Glintstone Staff
That sums up this guide on how to get & use the Comet Azur in Elden Ring & the best-recommended staves for it. Don’t forget to check our other guide on the best staff to use in the early and the late game. And for more things on this game check out our Elden Ring Section.