Elden Ring Best Staff To Use Early & In Late Game
Knowing the best staff in Elden Ring can take you quite far very early in the game. It is especially useful if you play Prophet or the Astrologer. But keeping a staff might come in handy even if you play other classes. In case you want to spice things up and try using some spells. So no matter what your class is, in this guide we will check the best staff in Elden Ring.
Best Staff in Elden Ring
The best early game and the overall best staff that you can find in Elden Ring is the Meteorite Staff. There are a couple of reasons why it is the best staff.
- First, you can find it quite early in the game hence the best early-game staff. Although you will have to go to Caelid one of the higher-level areas. But you should be good as long as you don’t take any fights. It is also the area that is close to another region that has one of the best rune farming spots in the game.
- Secondly, the staff has an S-tier scaling. That means this staff outperforms almost every other staff in the game.
- And Finally, this point is a double-edged sword. You cannot upgrade it. While this is a good thing for beginners as one less thing to worry about. This is not really recommended in the late game if you are looking for some other staff whose damage you can increase. Not saying this is bad in the late game. Just you will have more upgrade options and hence you can consider ditching it.
Where to find the Meteorite Staff?
You can find the Meteorite Staff in Caelid. It is near the Street of Sages Ruins.
Other Good Staves in Elden Ring.
- Demi-Human Queen’s Staff: This is the best staff in the game. At least after you upgrade it a few times. After upgrading you can increase its damage output. You can get this staff by beating the Demi-Human Queen mini-boss.
- Lusat’s Glintstone Staff: The second or rather the third-best staff in the game is Lusat’s Glintstone Staff. While this staff doesn’t have any skill you can imbue it using Ashes of War.
- Azur’s Glintstone Staff: This is another staff that you can get quite early in the game. Thankfully though it is in an area where you won’t instantly get killed. You can find this staff at the Raya Lucaria Academy.
Thanks to players on Reddit for sharing their thoughts on the best staff. You can check the entire thread here.
That covers everything you should know about the best staff in Elden Ring. Since you are looking at staves you should also find our guide helpful on the best weapons, if you are planning to try a new class. And don’t forget to check our dedicated Elden Ring section to get help with many such topics.