The Stonesword Key is a Key Item in Elden Ring that can be used to break Imp Statue Seals. It is also a Keepsake Item so you can start your game by having one. It is a very useful item and is worth getting for unlocking areas for missions, lot, or to expand your map. In this guide, I will show you how to get & use a Stonesword Key in Elden Ring.
How to Get and Use Stonesword Key in Elden Ring
Stonesword Keys can be found primarily from Merchants or by looting from exploration. The best place to get them is by purchasing them from Merchants. The Merchants that sell Stonesword Keys in Elden Ring are:
- The Isolated Merchant from the shack at the very west of the Weeping Peninsula. You can buy 3 Stonesword Keys for 2000 Runes each.
- The Nomadic Merchant at the eastern side of Weeping Peninsula. You can buy only one for 2000 Runes.
- The Nomadic Merchant at Mt. Gelmir. You can buy only one for 5000 Runes.
- The Twin Maiden Husks at the Roundtable Hold. You can buy three for 4000 Runes each.
- The Nomadic Merchant in South Caelid. You can buy only one for 4000 Runes.
- Purchasable from Patches at Murkwater Cave after you defeat him and he sets up Shop. You can buy only one for 5000 Runes.
- The Nomadic Merchant in Siofra River. You can buy three for 2000 Runes each.
- The Nomadic Merchant in eastern Mountaintops of the Giants. You can buy three for 5000 Runes each.
This is how you can get Stonesword Keys from Merchants in Elden Ring. The other way is by exploring the Land Betweens & looting it from Chests & Corpses. To use a Stonesword Key, you will have to just examine an Imp Statue Seal. They are little statues that appear next to certain Fog Walls. After examining it, you can use a Stonesword Key. After using it, the Key will disappear.
This was all about getting & using the Stonesword Key in Elden Ring. Hopefully, this guide has helped you. You can also check our guides on How To Get Ultra Wide Mode in Elden Ring.