There’s a wide range of materials that you can craft to make different items in Elden Ring. These crafting materials can either be picked up from different places around Lands Between or dropped from enemies. Erdleaf Flower is one of the materials that can be used for crafting new items. You can use these flowers to make several key items. So, here’s our guide on where to farm the Erdleaf Flower in Elden Ring.
Elden Ring Erdleaf Flower Farm Location
Mentioned below are the places where you can farm the Erdleaf Flowers:
- You will find four Erdleaf flowers as you start with the game. Head over to the Four Belfries located in Liurnia of Lakes.
- Three of these flowers are next to the Foot of Belfries, Site of Grace.
- You can find the fourth one hidden behind the work close by.
- As it is near the Site of Grace, you can farm as many Erdleaf flowers as you want. All you have to do is rest at the Site of grace to reload the Flowers.
- One of the other locations where you can find an Erdleaf flower is near the Gate front, Site of Grace.
- Head in the southwest direction from the Site of grace to find the glowing yellow flower.
- Once you have collected that flower, return and rest at the site of Grace to make it spawn again.
Other locations where you can find Erdleaf flowers
- You can get the Erdleaf flower inside the Callu Baptismal Church.
- Search for these flowers near the Church of Pilgrimage.
- You can find these flowers in the Weeping Peninsula which is to the southwest of Limgrave.
- Head over to the southeast of the Church of Vows in Liurnia of Lakes to find several Erdleaf flowers.
How to Use Erdleaf Flowers?
- Once you have stacked these flowers, you can use them as crafting material.
- You can craft Furlcalling Finger Remedy by combining two of the Erdleaf Flowers.
- Furlcalling Finger remedy is a multiplayer item that can be used to summon invaders or friends from different worlds.
- In addition to that, you can also craft Warming Stone and a Grace Mimic by using them as the crafting materials.
- To brew Warming Stone, you need Nomadic Warrior’s cookbook, one Erdleaf flower, a Smoldering butterfly, and a Sanctuary stone.
- To make a Grace Mimic, you need an Erdleaf Flower and a Human Bone Shard.
That’s all on where to farm the Erdleaf flower in Elden Ring. If you liked this guide make sure to check out our other guides on how to get an Albinauric mask, how to get an Octopus head, and where to get Icerind Hatchet in Elden Ring right here on Gamer Tweak.