Many players are having trouble fighting Royal Knight Loretta in Elden Ring and are looking for a cheese method. This is an optional boss, but you should fight her as she drops one of the best sorceries in the game. Her rune drop is decent, and she also gives you the Ash of War: Loretta’s Slash. So without further ado let’s check how to cheese Royal Knight Loretta.
How to Cheese Royal Knight Loretta in Elden Ring
You can cheese Royal Knight Loretta by quitting the game to break her AI, then reloading and spamming attacks on her. This trick is very easy and it also works for every class in the game. Below are the steps you should follow in order to beat her.
- Fast Travel to the Manor Upper-Level site of grace in Elden Ring.
- From here, make your way to the Royal Knight Loretta’s boss room.
- Traverse the golden mist and enter the boss room.
- The moment you enter immediately turn left and keep going straight.
- You should find some steps that take you up.
- Go there are and stand next to any of the corners here.
- Now, quit your game. You don’t have to close the game just quit and wait for it to return to the main screen.
- Now reload your profile.
- Once you resume the game you will see she is standing there in the middle of the room doing nothing.
- Approach her and start spamming your attacks.
- You can attack her any way you like. That is by using weapons, sorceries, or any other way you would like to attack her.
You can Spam attacks on her at your own pace and you will beat her in no time. At the time of writing this article this cheese works. So you can make the most of this cheese until the developers fix it in an update.
That covers everything you should know about how to cheese Royal Knight Loretta in Elden Ring. If you are planning to challenge other optional bosses then check our guides on how to beat Crucible Knight, Flying Dragon Agheel, and Tree Sentinel.