Any survival game (let alone one based on the Evil Dead lore) won’t be easy for most players which is why they might search for Evil Dead Game cheats. Is there a way to have infinite health for survivors or have a bigger range for demon’s attacks via cheat codes?
Are there any Evil Dead The Game Cheats?
Since Evil Dead The Game is a multiplayer title, there is no option to use cheats or cheat codes in-game. If you end up using a third party software or cheat engine, chances are that the game might ban you. So, it’s best to play it with its current settings, as it’s intended by the developers.
In case you feel like Evil Dead The Game missions are too hard, we’ve got a guide for you with things to keep in mind to make them relatively easier. Also, don’t miss our articles on the individual missions (1, 2, 3, 4 and 5) which might have a secret trick that you’ve could be overlooking.
Apart from these, there are a few additional tips that you can use to win the game as a survivor or demon.
Evil Dead Game Survivor Tips
- The game helps you with directions so you’re not lost. So, when you are focused on finding the map pieces, look for the general area marked by the game and go there. Mark locations so that the other players, especially those who are new, know where to go.
Also Read | Best Characters in Evil Dead Game (Tier List)
- Always, always, keep an eye out for Shemp’s Colas, Pink F bottles and supply crates and mark them to help your team out. Also stick together to keep your fear levels in check and see if it’s possible to be around a well-lit area like a bonfire.
- Free other survivors from possession by attacking them a couple of times.
- Don’t forget that cars can get possessed too.
- Be wary of your surroundings including trees which can give you a sudden jump scare.
- Some crates can be traps set by the demons.
- Make your next move wisely because you don’t want to let the demon know where you are. Usage of guns as well as cars lets them know your whereabouts so take the right decisions at the right time.
- It’s supposed to be a team effort but the team won’t be completely balanced due to new players, or with players who panic. In such scenarios, if you are able to, take things in your hands and lead the group to a win.
- Remember that even if a teammate dies, they can be resurrected. You just have to bring their soul to the altar and perform a ritual.
- Really study and practice the abilities of the character you are hoping to main – it will make a world of a difference. These are our recommendations of the best class to choose based on your playstyle.
Evil Dead Demon Tips
Here’s what you need to keep in mind while playing as a demon.
- Avoid having low Infernal Energy throughout the match.
- Once you start the game, go to major locations like map pieces & Kandarian Dagger.
- To increase ‘Threat Level’ easily, set more traps, place portals, scare & possess Survivors
- With your Flautist around, you will deal tons of damage to your other units. Let the Survivor be “downed” which will force other Survivors to come to this location. Set traps along their way, and use Portals to slow them down.
- Try to surround the Survivors and if they are attacking one of your units, possess or spawn another unit behind them and surround them.
- Always focus on Survivors with the lowest health.
- If you have Henrietta, wait for the ritual to take place. This will give you tons of points, Henrietta can take out the team alone (with other Elite units).
For more tips and tricks to win matches as a demon, here’s an in-depth guide.