While most single-player games have the option to change the game’s difficulty to suit new as well as veteran player, that isn’t the case in some others. Due to this reason, such titles (especially those in the horror survival genre) can turn out to be too tough for some. Here’s what you need to know about the difficulty if Evil Dead The Game missions are too hard for you. Further ahead, we’ve compiled some tips to make missions as easy as possible.
Evil Dead The Game Missions too Hard – Can you Change Difficulty?
Unfortunately, you cannot change the difficulty in Evil Dead The Game. All players – whether beginners or advanced – will play at the same dificulty. This is because the single-player missions are prepping you for the final multiplayer gameplay where everyone has a level playing field. There are no difficulty settings in coop or PvP mode which is why it is crucial to get a hang of the gameplay during the missions.
If there was an easy or medium mode in the missions, those players would possibly have a tougher time against other players. But with the current difficulty, they can prepare for what’s to come in the main aspect of the game which is online multiplayer.
Why are Evil Dead Missions so Difficult?
The main reasons why you might find the missions hard to complete are:
- There are no checkpoints to save – it’s all or nothing. Yup, even after 25 minutes into a mission, you can die and start all over. You might do the mission perfectly until the moment an enemy attacks once and you are dead.
- If you don’t take the right decisions and play properly, you won’t be revived by fellow players like they would in multiplayer mode.
- The enemies deal a LOT of damage with every hit which can be disheartening if there are no healing items around.
- Due to this reason, players must spend extra time and effort in collecting life-saving items. Consider it like a tutorial that will help you improve your skills.
How to Make Evil Dead The Game Missions Easier?
While the only “way” to make the missions easier is to “git gud” – there are a few things you can keep in mind while trying to complete them.
- Do everything it takes to protect yourself from the evil entities and go ahead with a strategy. You might feel like there are not enough Shemps Cola’s around and if you die fighting, try another method the next time around.
- Focus on collecting important resources such as Shemps Cola’s, Amulets etc first. This is the most important tip that players need to keep in mind.
- Keep your fear level in check by following these tips.
- Know your enemy types – study the different types of demons and figure out a plan to take them down.
- Use Dodge but carefully. It has a cooldown period.
- Manage ammo wisely.
- Don’t panic and spam attacks. Also, don’t lose focus of your environment – since you are dealing with paranormal beings, anything can spring out of nowhere.
- Be patient and keep trying. If you are struggling with the missions, don’t worry, you are not alone. This game can get chaotic because you have to manage your health while also protecting yourself from getting attacked by multiple Deadites from all directions – all of this on time limits too.
- Run away from the location when you are outnumbered by enemies and take a breather for a few seconds.
- If you shoot while your ammo is empty, it will trigger the slow reload animation which will make you vulnerable to attacks.
- Walk down the unbeaten path and you might find a legendary weapon that will work well against Deadites.
As per many players, the missions are unbalanced and it’s true. Let’s see if Saber Interactive makes changes in them in an upcoming patch. Casual gamers will have a hard time, but with patience and practice, it can be accomplished, so don’t lose heart and give up just yet!
For more related to Evil Dead the Game, check out our guides here. Here are our tips on completing Missions 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.