Evil Dead Game: How To Invite & Play With Friends (Enable Crossplay)
Evil Dead: The Game released on Friday the 13th in May 2022, giving it the perfectly spooky launch. As you know, it’s an asymmetrical multiplayer game which has coop gameplay as well as PvP options. The game is accessible on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S at the time of writing. If you’re all set to join forces with your friends to beat evil, take a look at how to invite, add and play Evil Dead The Game with Friends online.
How to Invite, Add & Play Evil Dead The Game with Friends?
To join friends and play together, follow these steps:
- First open up the Main Menu of the game.
- Head to Social.
- Search for your friend that you wish to play with. Tell them to complete the tutorial, if they haven’t already.
- Select Invite and they will get the request to join you.
- Check your Party Invites section if they are the ones who have sent you the request.
How to Play a Private Match with Friends?
- Now go to Survivor vs Demon and from the options of “vs Player”, “vs AI” and “Private”, select Private. This is where you can play with friends in a closed private match.
- Here, you can also press the button prompt mentioned to either Invite or Search for Match.
- Players can choose to team up and play cooperatively to beat the Kandarian Demon that’s controlled by another player. Up to 4 humans can come together to fight against an AI controlled demon as well.
- Don’t forget to turn on Voice Chat from the game settings to have the best experience.
If the friends you are trying to play with are on different platforms, you must turn on crossplay. Here’s how to do it.
How to Enable Crossplay in Evil Dead The Game?
- To turn on Crossplay, open up the game’s Settings.
- Select the Game tab.
- From the options on the right, select Crossplay and “tick” it.
Players using an Xbox need to follow these steps to enable (or disable) Crossplay.
- Press the Xbox button on your controller to bring up Xbox guide.
- Go to Settings > Account > Privacy & Online Safety within your profile.
- Select Xbox privacy.
- Select Custom > View Details and Customize.
- Choose Communication & Multiplayer.
- Head to “You can join cross-network play” and make sure it’s set to Allow.
Note that this setting also applies to other Xbox multiplayer games so if you want to turn OFF Cross-platform play for those, do these exact steps and change from Allow to Block.
That’s all about how to invite and play Evil Dead: The Game with friends. We will be covering guides about this horror game on Gamer Tweak, so be sure to check back here for more.