While you start with a Research Desk in V Rising, there are several Research facilities or structures that you can unlock in V Rising. These research facilities allow you to discover new crafting recipes in the form of research books. While the Research Desk allows you to discover Research books for Merciless gear, the Athenaeum can help you get the Bloodmoon gear. Apart from the gear, it can also discover a wide set of other categories like structures and consumables. So, here’s our list of all the recipes you can discover in Athenaeum in V Rising.
All Athenaeum Recipes List in V Rising
If you haven’t unlocked Athenaeum Research yet, you can unlock it by defeating Raziel the Shepherd at level 60. Once you have unlocked the study, you can build its structure with the following resources:
To discover new technology, you would need to gather 100 Schematics. You can get the crafting recipe for Schematics by defeating Matka the Curse Weaver at level 72. Then, head over to the Printing Press to craft them.
Now, let’s take a look at all the resources to discover in Athenaeum and their recipes in V Rising:
- Jeweler Chamber Room
- Jeweler Chamber Flooring
- Bloodmoon Chestguard
- Bloodmoon Leggings
- Bloodmoon Gloves
- Bloodmoon Boots
To craft all the Bloodmoon gear, you need a piece of required Dawnthorn gear, 12 Imperial Thread, 8 Silk, and 1 Primal Blood Essence. If you want to craft the Bloodmoon Boots, you need Dawnthorn boots and the remaining crafting materials.
- With the recent Hotflix update, 0.5.41669, Razer Cloak (Tier 3) has also been added to the list.
- Sanguine Crossbow: 1 Dark Silver Crossbow, 16 Imperial Threads, 4 Primal Blood Essence, and 12 Pristine Leather.
- Sanguine Sword: 1 Dark Silver Sword, 4 Flawless Saphire, 4 Primal Blood Essence, and 12 Pristine Leather.
- Sanguine Axes: 1 Dark Silver Axe, 4 Flawless Ruby, 4 Primal Blood Essence, 12 Pristine Leather.
- Sanguine Mace: 1 Dark Silver Mace, 4 Flawless Topaz, 4 Primal Blood Essence, and 12 Pristine Leather.
- Sanguine Spear: 1 Dark Silver Spear, 4 Flawless Emerald, 4 Primal Blood Essence, and 12 Pristine Leather.
- Sanguine Reaper: 1 Dark Silver Reaper, 4 Flawless Miststone, 4 Primal Blood Essence, and 12 Pristine Leather.
- Sanguine Slicers: 1 Dark Silver Slicers, 4 Flawless Amethyst, 4 Primal Blood Essence, and 12 Pristine Leather.
Place these items on a Woodworking bench to craft the above items.
- Nightstone of the Beast: 4 Flawless Amethyst, 8 Gold Ingot, and 1 Corrupted Artefact.
- Shard of the Frozen Crypt: 4 Flawless Saphire, 8 Gold Ingot, and 1 Corrupted Atrefact.
- Jewel of the Wicked Prophet: 4 Flawless Ruby, 8 Gold Ingot, and 1 Corrupted Artefact.
Place the items in a Jewel Crafting table to craft any of the above magic items.
- Potion of Rage: 1 Fierce Stinger Fish, 90 Hell’s Clarion, and 1 Water-filled bottle.
- Witch Potion: 1 Swamp Dweller Fish, 90 Hell’s Clarion, and 1 Water-filled bottle.
Place the items on an Alchemy table to craft these consumables.
As the Athenaeum research structure is unlocked late in the game, we still have a lot of grinding to do. We will update the structure section with more structures as we get a word or unlock them.
That’s everything on all the recipes to discover in Athenaeum in V Rising. If you liked this guide, check out our guides on how to deal with Sun damage, how to farm Ghost Shrooms, and how to get Ghost Yarn in V Rising right here on Gamer Tweak.