V Rising is a Survival Action-Adventure game with Multiplayer. You play as a weakened Vampire who woke up from slumber in this game. Now you must gather resources, battle foes, & build up your Castle and Army. An essential part of the game is Resource gathering as well as collecting various Schematics & Recipes. This will allow you to progress through the game. One way of getting them is by defeating V Bloods. V Bloods are Boss NPCs in V Rising that respawn after a certain period. They range in varied levels to indicate that a player must be of at least this level to beat them. One V Blood that I will be discussing is Raziel The Shepherd. He is a Level 60 V Blood that is tough to beat unless you take caution. In this guide, I will show you how to Beat Raziel The Shepherd as well as his Location in V Rising.
How to Beat Raziel The Shepherd in V Rising
Raziel The Shepherd is a Level 60 V Blood in V Rising. He is located in Dunley Monastery, West Central part of Dunley Farmlands. Raziel The Shepherd specializes in Holy Magic which is kind of bad news for us. He is a bit tough to beat but here is what you will have to do.
- Raziel The Shepherd has a few tricks up his sleeve.
- He can Rain down Holy Bolts as an Airstrike, spawns Tethers that shield him, fires a Holy Laserbeam, & fires multiple Laserbeams from the Sky.
- All of these deal Holy Damage which hurts the undead by a lot, a.k.a. Vampires.
- One thing I recommend carrying is Holy Resistance Potions.
- Raziel The Shepherd does a lot of AOE Attacks so having a lot of Movement or Long Range Abilities is your best option.
- Moves like Veil of Bones, Chaos Volley, Spectral Wolf, Power Surge, Crystal Lance, Frost Bat, & Ice Nova are effective in this battle.
- Your main goal is to always be mobile and attack him whenever there is an opening.
- Be careful as his attacks can reduce your Max HP.
- That’s where Power Surge comes into the picture.
- Another tip to use is to clear all obstacles in the surrounding.
- This will help you dodge better.
- Once you dodge all of his attacks and get his HP bar to zero, you will win.
Upon defeat, he will drop the following rewards:
- Powers:- Crimson Beam.
- Structures:- Athenaeum.
- Recipes:- Silver Resistance Potion & Corrupted Artefact.
This was all about Raziel The Shepherd Location & how to beat him in V Rising. Hopefully, this guide has helped you. You can also check out our guides like Leandra The Shadow Priestess Location in V Rising.