If you are a fan of everything Viking, then you need to get your hands on Valheim. It takes you through the lifestyle of building, hunting, and sailing like a true Viking. Even though you can use wood to build your longhouses and feast halls, nothing is superior to stonecraft. To build structures using stone you need a Stone cutter near them. So let’s look at how to get and build a Stone cutter in Valheim.
How to Craft Stone Cutter in Valheim
Wood structures are relatively easy to build in Valheim. But unless they are covered with a roof while it’s raining, they will start taking damages. You will need to periodically repair them to maintain them. But this is not the case with stone. Stone can be unattended for days in rain and still won’t take any damage. Also having a stone floor and stone walls for your building increases their overall durability.
Here’s how to make a Stone Cutter in Valheim:
- Get Surtling cores.
- Unlock Smelter using 20 stone and 5 Surtling cores.
- Use Smelter to smelt Scrap Iron.
- Collect Iron from Smelter to unlock Stone Cutter in Valheim.
- The Stone cutter will be unlocked for you now.
- Collect 10 Wood, 2 Iron, and 4 Stone.
- Build a Workbench near the construction site, where the stones will be used.
- Equip Hammer from, inventory.
- Find the Stone cutter in the Crafting tab. This will let you craft it.
- Place it down to get the Stone Cutter and start building Stone floors, walls, and other structures.
That’s everything you need to know about how to get a Stone Cutter in Valheim. While you’re here, check out more tips & tricks that will help you level up your gameplay in our Valheim guides like:
- How To Farm Greydwarf
- Change Controls in Valheim
- How To Make A Hoe In Valheim
- Transfer Items Between Worlds In Valheim
- How To Build A Longship In Valheim
- The Best Valheim Seeds: Great Spawn Locations and Resources
- Can I Play Valheim Solo?
- Valheim: How To Make Healing Potions
For more details do not forget to visit our Valheim Wiki Guide for cheats, boss fights, rare resource locations, etc.