Warcraft Rumble features plenty of Leaders whom you can take into consideration and create a deck. Among all those Leaders, Rend Blackhand is my personal favorite pick. One of the reasons for it is that it reduces the Cost for all the units by 1 Gold. So it makes any Unit affordable to a certain extent.
So in this guide, I will provide you with one of the best Deck for Rend Blackhand. This will help you pick the best Units or Minis at cheaper cost. Also, keep in mind that this deck can be used in both PvE and PvP matches. With that said, here’s our deck.
Best Deck for Rend Blackhand in Warcraft Rumble (PvE and PvP)
- Earth Elemental (Costs 3 Gold)
- This cheap Tank Unit can easily take down enemy turrets and protect other Minis on the battlefield. You should plan on sending the Earth Elemental first so they can absorb all the incoming damage. Also, you can send your flying units, etc. to deal massive damage to the enemy.
- Drake (Costs 4 Gold)
- Drakes are the perfect flying Units for your deck as they can completely anhilate enemies on ground and in air. You should mainly deploy them when all the troops are scattered and there is room for flying soldiers.
- Whelp Eggs (Costs 3 Gold)
- Whelp Eggs can be dropped anywhere on the battlefield and it attacks back fiercely when touched by a melee unit.
- Gargoyle (Costs 4 Gold)
- There should be at least one Mini that ignores all the distractions and goes directly for enemy towers. Gargoyle is one such destructive Unit that most people like to place with Rend Blackhand.
- Harpies (Costs 4 Gold)
- You just can’t ignore adding Harpies, the best flying unit to your Rend Blackhand deck. Their speed and moderate damage can easily push your team toward victory.
- Gryphon Rider (Costs 2 Gold)
- Gryphon Rider is kind of a filler whom you can swarm on the battlefield to deal additional damage to the enemy. They usually cost 2 Gold but with Rend Blackhand, they become the most affordable Unit with a price of 1 Gold.
That’s what we personally feel is the Best Rend Blackhand Deck in Warcraft Rumble. For more information, be sure to check out our dedicated section for Warcraft Rumble on Gamer Tweak.