V Rising revolves around a weakened Vampire regaining his place and extracting V blood from powerful bosses. But before you extract their V blood, you need to defeat them in Vampire combat. For combat, you need more than a couple of Vampire abilities and powers. You need buffed weapons like Merciless Copper weapons to deal with stronger V bosses. While these weapons function the same as the normal weapons, they inflict significantly higher damage. So, here’s our guide on how to get and craft Merciless Copper Mace in V Rising.
How to Get and Craft Merciless Copper Mace in V Rising
You can get the crafting recipe of Merciless Copper Mace and other Merciless Copper weapons in two ways. You can either discover it as a random technology on the Research Desk or through a Research book dropped from the enemies. Both these ways involve a lot of grinding as it is random to get or discover the Merciless Research book.
- You can collect 50 papers to discover a random technology for crafting Merciless weapons. If you are out of papers, we suggest building a Paper press to craft papers.
- Alternatively, you can head over to the Bandit Sulfur Quarry to the extreme southwest of the map.
- Clive the Firestarter boss has the highest chance of dropping Merciless Copper weapon’s Research book. So, defeating him has more chances of getting it.
- You can track his blood trail at the Blood Altar at level 30. If you didn’t get the book on defeating him for the first time, try defeating him a couple of times.
- Once you have got the Research book for Merciless Copper Mace, head over to the Simple Workbench to craft it.
You need the following items to craft a Merciless Copper Mace:
- As we mentioned earlier, Merciless weapons are the same as normal weapons. So, you need a Copper Mace to craft the Merciless Copper Mace.
- If you don’t have a Copper mace, you can craft one in the Simple Workbench, it requires 12 Planks and 12 Copper Ingots to craft this weapon.
- For Crude Topaz, head over to Gavyn the Shady Dealer. If you are confused about where to find him, check out our guide on all the trader and merchant locations.
- You can purchase the Crude Topaz gems from him for 8 Silver coins.
- Once you have all the crafting materials, place them in a Workbench to craft the Merciless Copper Mace.
- Similar to this way, you can also craft the other Merciless weapons like Merciless Copper Axe, Sword, and Spear.
- While the crafting materials remain the same (except the gems), you need to find and unlock the Research book for the specific weapon.
Although you can use this weapon during combat, it has a greater effect while breaking different veins of minerals and rocks.
That’s all on how to get and craft Merciless Copper Mace in V Rising. If you liked this guide, check out our other guides on how to get and use Soul Shards, how to get and farm Imperial Thread, and how to get Ghost Yarn in V Rising right here on Gamer Tweak.