As there are different minerals scattered around the world of V Rising, you can gather them to forge them into several useful materials. These materials include vests, armor, weapons, castle keys, and more. Speaking of the Copper, you can use the Copper Ingot to craft Fishing Rod and other important materials. But firstly, you need to mine Copper Ore to smelt them into Copper Ingot. So, here’s our guide on how to get Copper Ore and smelt them into Copper Ingots in V Rising.
How to Get Copper Ore in V Rising
- You can find Copper Ore at the Bandit Copper Mine located in the southern Farmbane Woods.
- As you reach the location, you will find several Copper veins and a dozen handful of Bandits guarding the mine.
- But to mine and break these veins, you need a Reinforced Bone Mace weapon.
- If you don’t have this weapon, you can craft it in a Workbenchusing the following materials:
- 1 Bone Mace
- 4 Planks
- 120 Stone
- Now, all you have to do is strike the Copper Veins to get Copper Ores.
- You can get a handful of Blood Essence on killing the bandits over there.
- Once you have mined enough Copper Ore, you need to head back to the Castle to smelt them into Copper Ingots.
V Rising Copper Ingots
- You need a Furnace to forge Copper Ores into Ingots.
- If you have a Furnace already, you can open it under the Refinement section at your castle.
- For the players that haven’t built it yet, you can craft it using 480 Stones and 60 Copper Ore.
- As you open the Furnace, place 20 Copper Ore into the input section to get one Copper Ingot.
- Copper Ingots can be used as crafting material to craft several valuable materials.
- Mentioned below are the weapons and materials that can be crafted using it:
That’s all on how to get Copper Ore and smelt them into Copper Ingots in V Rising. If you liked this guide, check out our other guides on how to get Sulfur Ore, how to get Iron Ore, and how to make Stone Brick in V Rising right here on Gamer Tweak.