Do you know what’s the only thing you need to fish? Fishing Rod! (And Fishes, of course) Even though you are a vampire, Fishing is one of the most important tasks in V Rising. You can get several resources like fish oil through fishing. Before that, you need to get a recipe to craft a Fishing rod. But to craft this item, you need to unlock the Woodworking Bench to craft it. So, here’s our guide on how to Fish and craft a Fishing rod in V Rising
How to Fish in V Rising
- As mentioned, you need to craft a Fishing rod to fish from the different Fishing spots.
- You can craft the fishing rod by unlocking a Woodworking Bench. It can also be used to craft other useful materials and resources.
- You need to defeat Rufus, the Foreman to unlock this workbench. But you need to be at least on level 20 to track him down.
- As you defeat Rufus, you can unlock the workbench and get the Fishing rod recipe.
- Then, you can craft the Fishing rod inside the Woodworking bench.
- You need the following items to craft a fishing rod:
- Place these above items on the input section in the Woodworking bench to get a Fishing rod
- Once you have crafted it, you can head over to a Fishing spot to catch some fish.
Twilight Snapper V Rising
While different fishes can get you resources, Twilight Snapper is a fish that can be used to summon Putrid Rat Boss. You can find this fish in small ponds and lakes. All you need to do is head to a small pond or lake and equip the Fishing rod.
As it is one of the rarer fishes, you need to be patient to find it. There is no exact location to find it but some players stated that fishing in Silverlight Hills and Farmlands has better results. So, do give it a try.
That’s all on how to Fish and craft a Fishing rod in V Rising. If you liked this guide, check out our other guides on how to get Whetstone, how to make Stone brick, and how to get a horse in V Rising right here on Gamer Tweak.