Bricks are important in V Rising to build your castle, hence you should learn how to get a stone brick first. The stone bricks make it appear like a castle, without the proper appearance, it feels like just a base. And getting them is not easy as you need to grind a lot for it. But while it may be tough, you can still do it with enough time and patience. So in this guide let us check how to get stone bricks in V Rising.
How to Get Stone Brick in V Rising
You need Stones and a Grinder to make Stone Bricks in V Rising. In case you don’t have a grinder we will check how you can get one in a bit, first let us learn about making stone bricks. In order to get them you need:
- Stones x12
- Grinder x1 (This won’t be consumed but you need it each time you make the bricks or dust)
Here is the process to get it:
- Place a Grinder in your castle wherever you feel like it.
- Now, interact with the Grinder.
- Here, drag the stones from your equipment tab and drop them into the input section of the Grinder.
- You will see the process begin and the time it will take to finish.
- Once done, you will get 1 stone brick and 1 stone dust as the finished product.
Keep repeating the above steps whenever you need bricks and you will have a ton of them in no time.
How to Get a Grinder
- Go to the production tab.
- Here you can find the recipe for Grinder, it needs:
- Planks x8
- Copper Ingots x4
- Whetstones x4
- The process of getting a grinder is probably one of the tedious ones in the game.
- To get Planks you need a Sawmill which in turn requires 180 wood. Using a sawmill you can craft planks.
- For getting Copper Ingots you need a furnace which itself needs 60 copper ores and 480 stones. From a furnace, you can produce copper ingots.
- And lastly, you need Whetstones, you can find them at bandit camps, or you can also craft them. I suggest you check our detailed guide on it to learn both methods of acquiring Whetstone in this game.