Before challenging a notable foe you should always repair your gear in V Rising. This tip applies to almost every game and is equally true here. Keeping your equipment in neat conditions will ensure they don’t break in the middle of a fight. It will also save you the time and effort of crafting them from scratch. So in this guide let us quickly check how to repair gear and equipment in V Rising. Also, learn some useful tips for it.
How to Repair Gear in V Rising
You can repair gear in this game by selecting the gear and pressing the scroll wheel on your mouse. Do remember you will need the necessary resources for your gear without which you cannot repair it. Here are the exact steps for it:
- Press the tab key on your keyboard to open the Character menu.
- Go to the Equipment tab. It should open by default but switch it in case you are in the crafting section.
- Now, select the gear that you wish to repair.
- Finally, press the scroll wheel on your mouse and it will consume the resources and repair your gear.
General Tips while repairing gear
- Look out for the icon of your gear at the bottom center of the screen when you open the character menu. This icon shows which gear needs to be repaired. So for example, if your boots are low on durability then you will see them in yellow color.
- Highlighting the gear from the character menu will show you the exact number of resources you need to repair it. It will also show the current state of your gear in terms of its durability.
That covers everything you should know about how to repair your gear and equipment in V Rising. Since you like playing this game be sure to check out our other guide on how to get leather, this will help you upgrade Castle Heart and progress the game.