The Lodge in Starfield is one location you want to get acquainted with as you will be paying a visit to this place quite a few times. It has all the facilities you need, and it will be a good decision to memorize this place in order to progress smoothly through the game.
How to Get to the Lodge in Starfield (Location)
- Go to the Map Screen.
- Locate the Alpha Centauri System and select the planet Jemison.
- Now, from there, head to the city of New Atlantis.
- Once you reach the city, enter the Spaceport.
- At the entrance, there will be a security checkpoint that you will pass through.
- From there, you will want to look for the New Atlantis Transit Tram Car (NAT), after you cross and get a little ahead from the checkpoint, you will find have to walk towards the right side.
- Once you have found the tram car, and you are close enough, you will get a pop-up, from which you will have to select the option ‘MAST District‘.
- You will then be dropped off at MAST district, once you get out of the tram station, run up the ramp and get to the top.
- Look for a huge building with large gold doors and a metal fence.
- Once you are at the gate, if it is your first time, you will have to use your watch to unlock it.
After you have made the full trip the first time around, you will unlock this location as a fast travel point.
What facilities can you find at the Lodge
- You can find a wide selection of amenities here. From a Spacesuit and Industrial Workbench to a Research Lab to a Cooking Station, this place really has it all.
- You will also encounter a few missions, as a lot of them are centered around this location. The Empty Nest, High Price To Pay, and All That Money Can Buy are some of them you will find here.