The looter shooter game which made a lot of impact during its demo has finally launched but it is not without some pesky bugs. There have been major server issues, problems with crossplay and there have been bugs in the side quests as well. Don’t worry though because the developers are working on it but there’s something you can do before the patch is out. The glitch we will address in this guide is related to your inbox. If your Outriders inbox is locked, know that you are not alone because this bug is affected quite a bit of players. It is basically preventing players from getting the Hell’s rangers bonus pack. If you too cannot collect this pack, we’ll tell you what to do in our guide on how to fix Outriders inbox locked bug.
Outriders Inbox Locked Bug Fix
Try these possible solutions to fix the Outriders inbox locked glitch.
- Close the game and load it up again and access the inbox.
- Instead of fully closing, go to the lobby and head back in.
- Choose another character and access the inbox, take the items and put it in your Stash. Then transfer those items to your main character if you’d like.
This is basically how to fix the Outriders inbox locked bug where you weren’t able to collect the Hell’s Rangers Bonus Pack. With any of these tricks, you will be able to get it easily.
Speaking of bugs, there are quite a few in the game at launch and we’ve got some workarounds for you. Check out our related articles below. Plus, we’ve got answers for your questions such as should you dismantle or sell gear and more in our Outriders guides on Gamer Tweak.
- Bad Day Side Quest Crashing Bug Fix
- How to Fix no HUD and Crosshair Disappearing bug
- Fix Matchmaking Game Not Found error
- How to Solve Outriders Authentication Failed error
- Outriders Detour Mission Road Bug Fix