It’s Festival time in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla again! This time it is the Ostara Festival taking over the Nordic landscape with plenty of exciting prizes and items to be won and purchased. Also, there are chances to get some event-specific items and goodies. This event is supposed to run from March 18th all the way until the 8th of April 2021. To get the aforementioned event-specific items you will need to earn the Ostara Festival tokens in AC Valhalla. Follow this simple guide to know all you have to do to earn the Festive tokens as well as how to use them in the game.
How to get the Ostara Festival Tokens in AC Valhalla
There are a variety of ways that you can use to earn tokens with some being immensely difficult to some being downright easy. These are all the methods that you need to know about.
Interact with Norvid at the Festival Shop
You can choose to interact with Norvid who is the shopkeeper for all the new festival items. He asks a request out of you as well as gives you 20 tokens that you can use in his shop.
This is possibly the easiest way to farm tokens in the game. You can earn a maximum of 40 tokens from this challenge. It takes only 2 minutes to complete and you can keep at it if you want to earn tokens quickly.
Let’s Get Festive
This is the request that Norvid gives you when you speak with him. You will be tasked with decorating 5 locations around Ravensthorpe. Doing this will net you 50 tokens. However, this quest can’t be repeated. Find out how to complete this quest.
This is the least rewarding task as you only get 10 tokens. And on top of that, you have to deal with an intoxicated Eivor. It can be repeated however we suggest against that as it is a waste of time and not rewarding.
This is a repeatable task that gets you 140 tokens. As the name suggests you have to fight off enemies. You can quit it midway and make some small change for the thrashing you gave out. Learn how to complete this fight.
Egg Hunt Quest
This one can’t be repeated and takes quite a while to complete. You have to find 15 easter eggs and you will be given clues for the same. Doing this will get you 140 tokens for the same. You don’t need to complete it in one go and you can take your time. Learn all the egg locations.
Spiritual Defense Quest
This is another one of the unrepeatable quests. This too gets you 140 tokens. For this, you have to light 8 firepits around Raventhorpe. As the name says you will have to fight against some spirits. Learn more about the Spiritual Defense Quest.
May Queen Quest
For this, you have to go and find a unique enemy that you have never come across before. Defeating this enemy will get you 140 tokens. It has a unique storyline too. Learn more about the May Queen Quest.
How to use the Ostara Festival tokens
You can use the festival tokens in the Festival Shop operated by Norvid. You can get all the items for a total of 1000 tokens so it’s a good idea to farm them quickly. These are the items that are available as part of the festival.
- Raven – Colorful Raven – 240 Festival Tokens
- Floral Arrangement Scheme (Small) priced at 30 Festival Tokens
- Floral Shrine Scheme (Small) priced at 30 Festival Tokens
- Small Hog Log Scheme priced at 30 Festival Tokens
- Small Fairy Trap Scheme priced at 30 Festival Tokens
- Victorious Tree Warrior Scheme priced at 30 Festival Tokens
- Tree Spear Warrior Scheme priced at 30 Festival Tokens
- Tree Warrior Scheme priced at 30 Festival Tokens
- Mossy Faced Tree Scheme priced at 140 Festival Tokens
- Powerful Tree Warrior Scheme priced at 30 Festival Tokens
- Arms Ostara Scheme priced at 70 Festival Tokens
- Torso Ostara Scheme priced at 70 Festival Tokens
- Back Ostara Scheme priced at 70 Festival Tokens
- Head Ostara Scheme priced at 70 Festival Tokens
- Flower Hair (Blond) priced at 20 Festival Tokens
- Flower Hair (Light Brown) priced at 20 Festival Tokens
- Floral Hair (Dark Brown) priced at 20 Festival Tokens
- Floral Hair (Red) priced at 20 Festival Tokens
- Flower Beard Scheme priced at 20 Festival Tokens
This is all you need to know about the Ostara Festival tokens in AC Valhalla. Jazz up your style by unlocking the Legacy outfits and learn how to enter the Mad Monk’s Lair.