Fans of the Assassin’s Creed franchise can unlock some Legacy outfits in AC Valhalla. In case Valhalla is the first AC game you have played, you may wonder what are these Legacy outfits? Well, they will bring Altair, Ezio and Connor’s clothes in AC Valhalla, giving Eivor a significant look upgrade. Now, Altair’s outfit is already available in the game but is there a way to get the others? Here’s what you need to know.
How to Get AC Valhalla Legacy Outfits?
AC Valhalla Legacy Outfits include Altair’s Outfit as well as Ezio, Connor and Edward’s clothes. If you have been playing Assassin’s Creed games, you will be familiar with these names because they are some of the best assassins thus far. Players can obtain Altair’s outfit for FREE via the Godly Reward pack. The others are not currently available in the game. In previous Assassin’s Creed games, though, there were certain steps you had to follow to unlock Legacy Outfits. This was the process:
- Altair’s outfit: Play 1 AC game for a minimum of 10 minutes to get this outfit as a reward.
- Ezio’s outfit: When you play 2 Assassin’s Creed games, you will unlock Ezio’s outfit (and Altair’s armor) in Valhalla.
- Connor’s outfit: Similarly, you had to play 3 Assassin’s Creed games to get the reward of Connor’s outfit, along with Altair and Ezio’s outfits too.
- Edward’s outfit: You had to play 4 AC games to unlock Edward’s outfit along with Altair, Ezio and Connor.
Note that you had to do this from the same Ubisoft account as well as the same PSN or Xbox Live account that you have already linked to your Ubisoft account. Will the process be the same this time around? Will you have to complete a specific mission in the upcoming updates or will they be given away for free? Only time will tell.
Which were the eligible games?
These were the AC Games that you could play to unlock the Legacy outfits.
- Assassins Creed 2
- Assassins Creed 3
- Assassins Creed Brotherhood
- Assassin’s Creed Liberation HD
- Assassins Creed Revelations
- Assassins Creed 4: Black Flag
So to conclude, you can obtain Altair’s outfit via the free community gift offered by Ubisoft (that also gives you 300 Opal). When more information is revealed about the other iconic characters’ armor, we will update this article.
That’s everything you need to know about the Legacy outfits in AC Valhalla. To know more about this game including hidden secrets and locations, head over to our AC Valhalla wiki right away.