Players get to participate in a Viking Brawl yet again, this time during the spring celebration. If you want to know how to complete the Ostara Festival brawl, this guide will help you out. Be prepared because you will face off with Vikings who get more and more powerful as you move further in the rounds. This is what you need to keep in mind while trying to fight these big guys.
AC Valhalla Ostara Festival Brawl – How to Start?
You can start the brawl quest by talking to Sunniva who will be near the fighting arena. Make sure to track the quest from the Quests tab and find it under Ostara Festival. Note that you need to have installed the Title 1.2.0 update to get this.
It’s not exactly the same as the Yule Brawl that happened before, though. There’s a bit of difference. Basically, you will earn Tokens after every round that you win and you can leave with those. But if you want to get more Festival Tokens then you can bet them on your next fight. In case you lose the next fight, you go back with nothing! More risk, more challenge.
Another thing is that Eivor will drink mead after every round which will make him drunker while also healing him. So players have to keep that in consideration while fighting.
Things to Keep in Mind during the Viking Brawl
- Keep attacking your opponents with your fists while not giving them time to recover.
- Dodge their unblockable attacks at all costs.
- Counter them at the right time which will drain their stamina.
- If you aren’t able to counter them, dodge them but don’t take damage.
- When you get thrown to the ground by the enemy, make sure to roll away as soon as possible.
- Parry at the right time to avoid draining a lot of your health.
- Some fighters will be very quick and rush you while some will try to stomp on you, make sure that you are alert for these attacks.
- Soon enough, you will get super drunk and you won’t be able to focus very well. Move your camera manually to focus on the enemy.
With these tips, you will be able to take down your Viking foes. If you are not confident about going all the way, you can always stop after winning a round and get all your Tokens without risking. Check out our video about it below:
There’s lots more to do during the Ostara Festival in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, know more in the guides below: